UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity War

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Checked 7 Walgreens in Illinois western suburbs last and found nothing. Checked 8 different Walgreens today in western suburbs like Yorkville and  also found nothing. 

On 5/21/2018 at 2:00 PM, pjl80 said:

Checked all around the Western suburbs of Chicago and found nothing.  Ranging from Carol Stream, West Chicago, to Aurora.  Even tried Palatine the weekend before.  It sucks being in the same radius as Menagerie, but that just means I feel great when I find a set that hasn't been scalped. 

I have been checking all of those as well, and getting extremely frustrated, since I found an ungodly amount of the last wave's exclusives. ?

On 5/29/2018 at 11:38 AM, Freaqualizer said:

So, Minimates Menagerie had some Cull Obsidian minimates. Not many, looked like just 3. I didn’t pull the trigger on one and they’re already gone.  One day i’ll complete my Black Order. 

God damn it. I swear to god, if I ever see him in person...

On 5/30/2018 at 7:36 PM, TENIME_art said:

I have been checking all of those as well, and getting extremely frustrated, since I found an ungodly amount of the last wave's exclusives. ?

God damn it. I swear to god, if I ever see him in person...

Confession... I’m menagerie....

Just kidding but I do feel like I am whenever I buy from them in my desperate times. Although I weirdly have always picture them as a woman who is a stay at home mom and has more time/reason to hit up different stores as she drives her kids around to soccer and ballet.

So umm...

@Zach & Luke

The Ebony Maw I ordered from Luke appears to have two left arms. Normally I've had success getting replacement parts from DST in the past, but I'm really not sure how easy that will be given this figure's weird TRU/Specialty release situation.

I'm struggling to decide which of you I should take this problem up with. Any advice? lol. I'd hate to take another of this sought after set out of Luke's inventory if I can avoid it, but I'm not certain this is a part easy to replace.

Edited by Gillbob316

1 hour ago, Gillbob316 said:

So umm...

@Zach & Luke

The Ebony Maw I ordered from Luke appears to have two left arms. Normally I've had success getting replacement parts from DST in the past, but I'm really not sure how easy that will be given this figure's weird TRU/Specialty release situation.

I'm struggling to decide which of you I should take this problem up with. Any advice? lol. I'd hate to take another of this sought after set out of Luke's inventory if I can avoid it, but I'm not certain this is a part easy to replace.

I'm not sure about Maw, but DST didn't have any replacement parts available for my Iron Spider-Man leg. Luke's might be your only option.

On 6/1/2018 at 9:09 PM, thereasonsy said:

... I weirdly have always picture them as a woman who is a stay at home mom and has more time/reason to hit up different stores as she drives her kids around to soccer and ballet.

That's funny because I'm literally the collector dad who stops at Walgreens as he drives his kids to school and dance class.

I bought the figures from menagerie after looking around for 3 weeks. I then bought out my walgreens black panther stock hoping it would trigger a restock, which it did, they got two full sets of infinity war wave 2. I bought them and sold them to other members here. 

Edited by Dave

12 hours ago, Dave said:

I bought the figures from menagerie after looking around for 3 weeks. I then bought out my walgreens black panther stock hoping it would trigger a restock, which it did, they got two full sets of infinity war wave 2. I bought them and sold them to other members here. 

How long did they take to stock wave 2 after you bought out the rest? Thinking this is what I'll have to do

Now I'm wondering what Walgreens return/exchange policy is for these exclusive collectibles. I'm happy to help out other members when I can but I can't afford to wipe out old stock so a retailer gets new stuff in. Plus there's no guarantee my store would get the assortment I want.

I don’t think mine differentiates between the animated and the cinematic waves, the live-action ‘mates are very minimal, but the animated are almost overflowing the shelf, so I don’t think they’re ever ordering new ones. 

4 hours ago, WookieFodder said:

Hey, could someone list where the Black Order Members are at?

Did the TRU ones move to Walgreens? All I got so far is Proxima from Walgreens.

Proxima and Cull Obsidian are Walgreens wave 1 and 2 respectively. Ebony Maw and Corvus Glave are TRU wave 2(now at online stores and comic/specialty shops).