UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity War

Gmonkey2k

Same here.

Just checked all my local Walgreens last night (Roanoke VA) with nothing to show for it.

They all stocked up with BP and IW1 sets right away, but it looks like there aren’t too many people buying these aside from myself. I’m guessing these stores don’t want to put out new merch when they aren’t selling what they already have

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto for the most part.  I've been scoping out several of the Memphis stores.  Nothing new, except that someone recently cleared out the store closest to my house of IW, Ragnarok, and BP mates.  So now I know there's another collector in my neck of the woods, which is cool.  I don't collect as much these days, but someone is picking up my slack.  

No luck yet either. I did order the comic shop set from Luke’s today, should receive by Monday. But I definitely want that new War Machine! Ive searched literally 10 Walgreens in my area (Central Jersey) but no still no sign :(

Been checking East Madison and the I-94 corridor to Waukesha to no avail. Almost 20 stores in the last week and no new mates (IW2 or Ani). Oddly enough, I saw more Star Lord and Thor packs than Hulk and Iron Man packs.

On 5/13/2018 at 3:27 PM, sha_ckwave said:

Again I make my semi-annual plea... if you find the latest wave at Walgreens, please tell us the state and at least the approximate city.  This helps other people by letting us know if the distribution is occurring anywhere close to where we live and shop.   “Found these near me” or “found these at two of my stores” isn’t going to help anybody else out.

For myself, if I ever post vaguely, it's because I'm wary of scalpers lurking the boards. I'm still not 100% sure that Menagerie isn't here under a different name. And especially with he & I shopping at the same stores, I kinda don't want to give him the heads up. I've got cell numbers of a few nearby guys who I trust, and try to let them know specifics even if I don't post on here at all.

I've found nothing new at my stores. Not sure if they haven't come in yet, or if Menagerie cleared them out.

I found so GD many of the last two exclusives, I'm hoping these are just as plentiful.

I’ve been watching eBay closely since my local Walgreens is packed with older waves. I have only come across 3 auctions with Cull Obsidian. Doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to the location of the sellers. I really want to complete the Black Order. And i’m not paying $155 for 8 packs of minimates. 

4 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

I’ve been watching eBay closely since my local Walgreens is packed with older waves. I have only come across 3 auctions with Cull Obsidian. Doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to the location of the sellers. I really want to complete the Black Order. And i’m not paying $155 for 8 packs of minimates. 

I’ve seen those awful full set listings as well.  You’ve got the right idea keeping eyes on eBay though for a decent indicator of when and how thoroughly these hit stores.

Nothing in Western PA yet from IW2 or the latest animated wave. I was getting new releases around here from the Hyperion wave until the Black Panther wave. Since then it’s been barren. Another collector in the next county over has been reporting the same thing. I hope these show up at some point, as others have pointed out, online prices are crazy for Walgreens packs.

Edited by Ronan The Accuser

I really encourage everyone not to panic and overpay, I’ve so far never had a Walgreens wave that I didn’t have a chance to get at retail. Some didn’t last terribly long, but they all turned up. And by the way, I live in VA, and I assure you we are not a priority area for you companies. 

Checked all around the Western suburbs of Chicago and found nothing.  Ranging from Carol Stream, West Chicago, to Aurora.  Even tried Palatine the weekend before.  It sucks being in the same radius as Menagerie, but that just means I feel great when I find a set that hasn't been scalped. 

Checked two of my three Walgreens today. Found nothing. But the one where I found the first wave, that subsequently cleared the shelf because of the false recall, finally put them back on the shelf after like two months. So I guess that's a plus ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 5/18/2018 at 1:59 PM, JeffBohn said:

SE Wisconsin checking in.  Also some random Northern Illinios stores.  No luck on Infinity War, just the one store that I've found the latest animated wave.

Found the New Walgreens IW Mates in Milwaukee, WI this morning (27th street by Walmart). Hooray, the hunt is over for a minute!

On 5/7/2018 at 10:59 AM, arnim zola said:

I have this issue. I contacted customer service weeks ago with no response, and then yourself as you recommended. Please check your messages.

I also still have not gotten a response either.