UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity War

Gmonkey2k

Also his name is wrong.  He'll always be black dwarf to me.  Gamora's accessory is cool.  A Cap/Falcon two-pack to me will always be a homerun.  Does Hulkbuster have the appropriate head under the slip cover mask?

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Turtle said:

Also his name is wrong.  He'll always be black dwarf to me.  Gamora's accessory is cool.  A Cap/Falcon two-pack to me will always be a homerun.  Does Hulkbuster have the appropriate head under the slip cover mask?

Yes he has the appropriate head underneath. 

Didn't Cull Obsidian use those accessories against Iron Man? It wrapped around him like locks and they were bigger. Or Im mistaking it.

Gamora's accessory is unexpected but a treat indeed. Young Gamora & Armored Thanos two pack to go with it anyone? Lol. But these look nice. 

3 hours ago, RedTiger95 said:

Didn't Cull Obsidian use those accessories against Iron Man? It wrapped around him like locks and they were bigger. Or Im mistaking it.

It was his axe. The "blade" ends disconnect but are still attached with chains

I wish DST would release these second assortments to tie in with the home video release. The source material would be more accurate and they'd have six more months to make a more satisfying offering. The trick is getting retailers to give a shit and that means voting with our wallets.

Yeah same here. All the Walgreens around me are stuffed to the brim with Ragnarok, Black Panther, and assorted past animated waves. Walgreens isn’t a “toy store” so product just doesn’t fly off the shelves and they aren’t going to rotate product like a toy store would. They will wait till all the other sets are sold before they put out the new ones. It’s a shame because it’s only going to continue getting worse :/ 

Went to one of my stores last night. They had one of each set of the new wave except for Corvus and Hulkbuster. I got the two exclusives and left Cap and Falcon.

None of my four closest stores ever got in the Black Panther wave, which is/was...weird. Shelves are clogged with Ragnarok and older Animated waves. I'm just glad I was able to find these IW sets so easily, especially after the fiasco with the first wave.

Edit: Found at Walnut Creek, CA Walgreens

Edited by CBMM1

Again I make my semi-annual plea... if you find the latest wave at Walgreens, please tell us the state and at least the approximate city.  This helps other people by letting us know if the distribution is occurring anywhere close to where we live and shop.   “Found these near me” or “found these at two of my stores” isn’t going to help anybody else out.

Hulk seems pretty unnecessary for this movie, but he makes a good stand-in for non-gladiator Ragnarok Hulk.

I'm less excited for the second wave than I was for the first, since I thought most of these characters were underused, but I never got an MCU Falcon and Ebony Maw was one of the highlights of the movie for me.

16 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Hulk seems pretty unnecessary for this movie, but he makes a good stand-in for non-gladiator Ragnarok Hulk.

I'm less excited for the second wave than I was for the first, since I thought most of these characters were underused, but I never got an MCU Falcon and Ebony Maw was one of the highlights of the movie for me.

They probably weren’t made aware of his actual screen time at the time these were planned/solicited.  I mean in the trailer they had him placed in Wakanda charging with the other heroes which was obviously a red herring.

wouldve been happier with him if they gave him that surprised/scared look he had after a certain someone did something to him. 

Edited by sha_ckwave

6 hours ago, ABC123 said:

Damn, that looks amazing! Are those parts from the Funko Pop figure?

Yep! The cannon came off really easy. The wings and stand were a little more tricky. A little super glue and there you go!

50 minutes ago, Dave said:

I have some printed parts on shapeways.

Have you created an appropriately scaled gauntlet for Thanos?