UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity War

Gmonkey2k

20 minutes ago, Gillbob316 said:

You know... I've seen a lot of people say Thor needs Stormbreaker and an Eyepatch...

but technically having Stormbreaker AND an eyepatch would make him LESS accurate... because... he had 2 eyes by the time he got Stormbreaker. And he only had one eye before he got Stormbreaker. The two are mutually exclusive.

That said... an alt head cures all that, I'm just nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking, lol.

May want to [ spoiler ] tag that. [/ spoiler ]

(Remove the spaces for it to work)

Edited by Onyx_6

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

I just got my Infinity War boxset in the mail.  My son and I excitedly sat down to open it up and finish off wave 1.  We were both disappointed when Winter Soldier's leg stayed in the packaging when the rest came out.  Thanos was missing the upper right-hand slip cover.  Basic QC issues can be a real bummer.

that sucks!

7 hours ago, Turtle said:

I just got my Infinity War boxset in the mail.  My son and I excitedly sat down to open it up and finish off wave 1.  We were both disappointed when Winter Soldier's leg stayed in the packaging when the rest came out.  Thanos was missing the upper right-hand slip cover.  Basic QC issues can be a real bummer.

Yeah, my Winter Soldier’s leg broke off as well when I got my box set. Fortunately, I had a spare Civil War Winter Soldier lying around, so I took the legs and replaced the broken ones. He looks 10x better than the box set one if you ask me.

https://imgur.com/0pRl5tr

Edited by ABC123

I remember seeing you post that when it happened.  It inspired to pull out the extra TFA Bucky I had.  Those legs are nearly identical to the IW legs.  Not at as detailed and cool looking as CW legs.

Yeah I have about 10 Walgreens within 25 miles of my home and have not seen any trace of them :( i will say I’ve been seeing the first wave of infinity war popping up more frequently as well as the newest animated wave. Still a ton of Black Panther and Ragnarok sets too

I have hit 12 Walgreens in the last 5 days, a couple of those twice, and have not found either IW2 or the latest animated wave.

The only new DST product I have seen has been the Walgreens exclusives of the Kingdom Hearts selects; both wave 2 and 1.5! If I had space, I would pick them all up as they all look neat, but I will stick to the Minimates.

I too have not seen any Infinity War series 2 mates or the newest animated mates sets. It looks like walgreens restocked their shelves with more animated mates of hulkbuster banner n the leader and iron man mark 2 with proxima midnight. Ive even seen hawkeye n cross bones sets hangin around.

On 5/3/2018 at 11:57 AM, DSTZach said:

Any breakage issues, definitely contact customerservice@diamondselecttoys.com

I have this issue. I contacted customer service weeks ago with no response, and then yourself as you recommended. Please check your messages.

I also contacted DST customer service with no response as well. So I emailed them again earlier today.

5 minutes ago, stack32 said:

Cull Obsidian got hit pretty hard by outdated reference material.

Because he got the knuckle dusters instead of his main weapon?

RE: Cull - Oh yeah - I see now. Still, he matches most of the products on offer. He's not 100% accurate, but that's really Marvel's fault. He's totally recognisable as CO, and I think he'll look cool being posed against HB Iron Man.