UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity War

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back from seeing the movie, and I gotta say I feel like these waves covered the films pretty well (assuming we do end up getting all of the Black Order members).

Sorry about that... deleted the spoiler tags so there are no more problems. 

Edited by CBMM1

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/2018/04/the-war-continues-with-avengers-infinity-war-minimates-series-2/ 

These look fantastic, and the Hulkbuster turned out much better than I expected. Have to say I am a little bummed to see nearly identical prints for Gamora, Drax, and Black Panther. I kind of wish they would have beefed Drax up a bit, or chosen an alternative character, like an updated Scarlet Witch, or done some Outriders, but all things considered after seeing the movie, these are great assortments. 

So are we still going to see a comic book store exclusive boxset?? I guess its safe to assume that Captain America and Falcon are the repeat characters...? I thought it was confirmed that we would get a boxset but there is no mention of it in the article 

Edited by Social Spider

1 hour ago, Social Spider said:

So are we still going to see a comic book store exclusive boxset?? I guess its safe to assume that Captain America and Falcon are the repeat characters...? I thought it was confirmed that we would get a boxset but there is no mention of it in the article 

Only the one box set for comic shops, released with Series 1 (with Widow/Bucky).

TRU Series 2 is now the comic-shop exclusive Series 2. No 2nd box set.

15 minutes ago, fwoosheyman said:

@DSTZach are these really due out next week???

Oooh I didn't read that part! I guess Ill be frequenting Walgreens again soon! Corvus was awesome in the movie so that will be great to get him so fast.

@DSTZach is the TRU/Specialty wave expected out soon as well? I LOVED Maw and can't wait to have him!

I’m loving these new mates! Especially the black order. I hope it’s not as hard to get these as the first wave though, fingers crossed! Also, I wish instead of Drax we could have gotten an updated scarlet witch, especially since she was more important to the plot of the movie. But regardless I’m happy with what we got here! 

4 hours ago, fwoosheyman said:

@DSTZach are these really due out next week???

Supposedly 5/1 is the on-sale date, but I don't think it's an embargo/mass launch situation, probably just when the monthly reset happens.

3 hours ago, stack32 said:

The in package shots look slightly better but I'm still very disappointed in the Hulkbuster and, to a lesser extent, War Machine. Such cool designs yet such mediocre renditions of them.

I'll take some in-hand pics, but sorry you are disappointed. I think they look pretty great.