UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity War

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cereal mates are not the returning license. Zach wasn’t sure, but hopeful, that Minimates would be included with the return of said license. 

Ebony Maw and Panther were the two TRU exclusives. Cap and Hulkbuster sets were shared.

Infinity War 2

John Wick should see Minimates. Sonic is likely a 2019 release. Marvel 26, KH, Aliens, and IF2 are all produced and are looking for homes. They are shopping them to major retailers first, because of the quantity made.

Edited by Onyx_6

1 minute ago, MisterMiracle said:

Was the returning license announced there or we still have no idea what it is?

Zach mentioned it to a couple board members after the show, but not something that he wanted widely revealed.

14 minutes ago, MisterMiracle said:

They're all older properties.  Apparently one is coming back and a few people on here were told what it was.  We know it's not Meat Lighter.

I figured out what that really means. (Street Fighter) I just can't tell what Firm Relator or Sword of the Kings is supposed to be.

4 minutes ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I'd guess that IF2 is supposed to be InFinity War 2.

Yep, sorry. I didn’t get a whole lot of sleep the last 6 days. I meant Infinity War 2.