UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity War

Gmonkey2k

Oh he also mentioned that the Sonic Minimates probably would have been at TRU but obviously won't be now... he said they were talking to Gamestop about picking them up, as while Gamestop hasn't traditionally carried Minimates, they're fairly big on Sonic merchandise. (But that's not definite or anything, he just said it was something they were looking into)

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Gillbob316 said:

Oh he also mentioned that the Sonic Minimates probably would have been at TRU but obviously won't be now... he said they were talking to Gamestop about picking them up, as while Gamestop hasn't traditionally carried Minimates, they're fairly big on Sonic merchandise. (But that's not definite or anything, he just said it was something they were looking into)

Anything on John Wick or the returning liscense we’ve heard hints about?

He showed a John Wick select toy... I believe he said John Wick minimates and maximates would also happen down the road, but no pics or anything.

I have no idea what this returning license could be or is. He showed a new specialty 4 pack of Nightmare Before X-Mas minimates, but I wouldn't call them "returning" (though a 4 pack is kind-of a new thing for that line).

As mentioned, I did miss the first 5-10 minutes of the panel.

1 hour ago, Gillbob316 said:

He more or less confirmed lots of stuff that was in the pipeline (not just minimates, but lots of stuff) is produced in a warehouse somewhere, and while they don't know how it's all going to get out yet... it needs to get out, because it's made already, haha. So it will find a home somewhere eventually.

A giant warehouse full of DST treasures. ? hmm sounds familar.

sKEvUiU.gif

5 hours ago, Gillbob316 said:

He showed a John Wick select toy... I believe he said John Wick minimates and maximates would also happen down the road, but no pics or anything.

I have no idea what this returning license could be or is. He showed a new specialty 4 pack of Nightmare Before X-Mas minimates, but I wouldn't call them "returning" (though a 4 pack is kind-of a new thing for that line).

As mentioned, I did miss the first 5-10 minutes of the panel.

Was the NBXM boxset including the harlequin demon and the fountain we saw at toyfair or was it something totally different?

4 hours ago, arnim zola said:

Was the NBXM boxset including the harlequin demon and the fountain we saw at toyfair or was it something totally different?

Same as Toy Fair. I may not have known they were a Box Set at ToyFair.

I'm kind of hurt Gillbob didn't say hi. Sorry if I offended you, GB, next time I'd love to chat, if we do C2E2 again. I forget if we've met before and I didn't recognize you.

i DID see Tenime, Onyx, force2099 and jeffbohm. Thanks for stopping by, guys!

Edited by DSTZach

2 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Same as Toy Fair. I may not have known they were a Box Set at ToyFair.

I'm kind of hurt Gillbob didn't say hi. Sorry if I offended you, GB, next time I'd love to chat, if we do C2E2 again. I forget if we've met before and I didn't recognize you.

i DID see Tenime, Onyx, force2099 and jeffbohm. Thanks for stopping by, guys!

Yeah, I'm a chronic avoider of attention, sorry. Nothing personal. In fact I'm pretty sure if you dug into this forum hard enough you could find posted evidence from past years where board members missed me at C2E2. If it makes you feel better, on the show floor I saw a girl I've known on and off for about 5 years, an old buddy from High School, and Daniel Pesina, the guy who played Johnny Cage in the first two Mortal Kombat games, and I didn't say hi to any of them either. (And I'm a huge enough Mortal Kombat fan to recognize Daniel Pesina on sight, for frame of reference.)

You and I have met, for the record. Briefly. (In an acknowledged way, lol) Two, maybe three times? Though I don't blame you at all for not recalling. You see way more faces at way more cons per year than I do, and again, I'm usually one to duck from attention.

35 minutes ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

Which of those are the Walgreens exclusives?

Technically all of them... since there's no specialty boxed set and no toys r us wave. ;) 

Though since the Toys R Us wave is... still going to be sold SOMEWHERE (even if we don't know where yet)... I'd imagine Hulkbuster and Cap are the shared sets? Being they contain Headliners and all? But I'm honestly not certain. I could see where the Guardians set could be too. Maybe. After all, Thor was a Walgreens exclusive, so headlining isn't everything. 90% sure War Machine is a Walgreens Exclusive.

Edited by Gillbob316