UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity War

Gmonkey2k

All valid points. Walgreens does like those Hulkbusters, so that could be shared. 

I could see Scarlet Witch & Vision being the TRU exclusives, so if we lost them it wouldnt be too detrimental.

I figure the Wong slot is wildcard for any remaining characters.

Edited by RedTiger95

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, RedTiger95 said:

So with the possibility of no second wave TRU exclusive that leaves 10 slots. 

Boxset

Cap

Black Panther

Corvus Glaive (Excusive)

Vision (Exclusive)

Walgreens

Cap & Black Panther

War Machine & Scarlett Witch

Ebony Maw & Wong (Excusive)

Falcon & Gamora (Exclusive)

Hulkbuster & Cull Obsidian as the snubbed TRU exclusive.

I feel like they would have split up the three remaining Black Order members so each outlet got an exclusive member. 

Honestly, I wouldn't mind seeing a convention box set with all the missing TRU exclusives that we probably won't get.

The the civilian versions of our heroes are some of my favorites from the MCU lines so I'd certainly be interested in the look though it would come down to execution. Still, with so many characters in the movie it might be wise to stay away from the look. It would almost be worth it for all the complaining though.

My Diamond rep called me, and the TRU Infinity War wave is finished, but TRU won't be distributing it because of their bankruptcy. So the wave is being offered to specialty stores. He expects us to receive this series on April 11th and we have it up for preorder here

26 minutes ago, luke314pi said:

My Diamond rep called me, and the TRU Infinity War wave is finished, but TRU won't be distributing it because of their bankruptcy. So the wave is being offered to specialty stores. He expects us to receive this series on April 11th and we have it up for preorder here

Great, thank you Luke I just preordered Rocket & Groot from you.

1 hour ago, luke314pi said:

Done.

Here's hoping the Marvel Legends exclusives will be as easy to get. I really want that Thor/Groot (and was looking for an extra of that Rocket). :confused:

My big want for these waves are the Black Order characters,  as I'm not sure we'll see 616 Versions of them anytime soon. 
I think that despite the difference in headpiece design, the MCU minimate actually has a fairly comic-booky looking face and costume, and would sit reasonably well with the more detailed 616 minimates.