UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity War

Gmonkey2k

11 hours ago, Heinous said:

I assumed this was the MCUs way giving us yelena belova, or at least a wink to fans that there is a blonde black widow on screen 

This was my assumption as well. It is a nod to Yelena without needing to include yet another throwaway villain in an already packed movie.

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Heinous said:

I assumed this was the MCUs way giving us yelena belova, or at least a wink to fans that there is a blonde black widow on screen 

That would explain why her face looks so different. Combine the wig with the hologram face RedTiger mentioned and you've got a pretty neat Easter egg.

2 hours ago, Zylek said:

Dang it looks like Groot and Rocket will be tough to come by with all the TRU stores closing.

Yeah, I can't imagine what the scalper prices will be like on eBay for Groot and Rocket.

11 hours ago, ABC123 said:

Yeah, I can't imagine what the scalper prices will be like on eBay for Groot and Rocket.

I picture Menegrie is plotting and scheming as to how to get them all. 

1 hour ago, Valo487 said:

He’s more reliable than TRU’s own website. 

That’s something the owner of Menegrie would say! /s

No but seriously, I have been eyeing their eBay page about 3x a day to make sure I get one.

With the movie 6 weeks out I don’t think there’s any doubt TRU already took delivery on their stock from DST.  The question is whether they started distributing that stock regionally or not.  If they have there’s still a shot they push that stock out to stores and liquidate it themselves as they clear out the regional distribution centers.  If they haven’t it’s more likely they just liquidate the entire lot to a wholesaler and we’ll see them show up in the TJ Maxx, 5 Below or Dollar General type stores.   With the chaos of the last few weeks who knows where they’re at.

So, does anyone think we’ll be getting an armored Thanos minimate? Because I honestly think that this Thanos is the best Thanos we could get.

Seriously, if we had the Thanos in the original box set, couldn’t DTS  give him two extra golden arm covers and an another body cover with large armor edges on them?

I honestly think we could have the Wankanda Battle Thanos figure there and save another space for another figure.

#WhereIsHawkeye?

Edited by ABC123

So with the possibility of no second wave TRU exclusive that leaves 10 slots. 

Boxset

Cap

Black Panther

Corvus Glaive (Excusive)

Vision (Exclusive)

Walgreens

Cap & Black Panther

War Machine & Scarlett Witch

Ebony Maw & Wong (Excusive)

Falcon & Gamora (Exclusive)

Hulkbuster & Cull Obsidian as the snubbed TRU exclusive.

I feel like they would have split up the three remaining Black Order members so each outlet got an exclusive member. 

I'd guess that Vision will be Walgreens exclusive, and it would make sense for him to be packed with Scarlet Witch.

Most of the big names were made in series one, so I think Hulkbuster could be shared.

That lineup seems pretty solid to me, though. Maybe orange Shuri or unseen Hawkeye instead of Wong.

Edited by BuffaloDelorean

I’m sure if hulkbuster and cull were planned and probably designed at this point for tru they would be folded back in, that a lot of new tooling to go to waste, and I’m sure they’d realize that people would want these over a 4th identical vision, I would assume scarlet witch and vision were the tru pack