UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity War

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted this in another thread, better served here:

Now for everyone that's mentioned wishing thanos had his armor in this movie, if you look around at some of the toys from other companies, it looks there's at least one figure out now with an armor in info to war packaging.

Since thanos/brolin is all CGI here, let's guess that thanos is either in armor a limited amount or late enough in the movie that day didn't get reference, so it's the same boat as usual where the final version of a villain gets left out due to studio reference material/product turnaround time differences.

3 hours ago, arnim zola said:

GISince thanos/brolin is all CGI here, let's guess that thanos is either in armor a limited amount or late enough in the movie that day didn't get reference, so it's the same boat as usual whe differences.

We made the figure that best represents him in the film.

Edited by DSTZach

16 minutes ago, Valo487 said:

It seems like an obvious Yes, but considering the number of characters I don’t want to assume, will there be Outriders available to army build? 

On 3/8/2018 at 4:19 PM, DSTZach said:

I should clarify -- I am not aware of any army builders. Too many characters. 

Edited by BuffaloDelorean

On 3/10/2018 at 11:12 PM, bilbofett said:

Saw close up of box set, widow's face isn't  that bad to me. I think it's the blonde hair throwing things off. If it ends up bothering me too much, I'll just swap out the face. 

For me I just can’t reconcile Willow as a blonde! I know that’s how she is in the movie but every time I see her I cringe. Where was hair and makeup to talk her out of it? 

5 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Does anyone remember Civil War? Black Widow's incognito. That's why she colored her hair, Cap tore the star off his uniform, and Hawkeye is nowhere to be seen.

I remember it I just think it’s a bad choice from a hair and makeup standpoint. She is a gorgeous woman when blonde how does she “blend” in? Aso it’s Scarlet’s “natural” look so I don’t think it’s that great or Widow.