UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity War

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope so the Walgreen's wave looks light on accessories.

On another note Thor looks to have another costume later in the film, it appears to be the same black outfit but he gets armor on his arms and a cape. That would be a good opportunity to get that new hammer and eyepatch head.

20 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

TRU assortment shown here. IM and Thanos at all three places. Hulk and Spidey at TRU & WG. TRU gets Rocket/Groot. Both places should get a Series 2. Movie Box sets for specialty is now standard.

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/2018/03/avengers-infinity-war-begins-with-diamond-select-toys/

I don't probably need another statue, but I have a feeling that Iron Spider is going to be added to the collection once it's released.  Very slick looking!

Yeah Tween Groot will be pretty close to GOTG1 Groot’s height with those feet.  Maybe I’ll get a second set and try to drill out his feet.  That sure looks like the child chest block, which is good.

Edited by Zylek

Well the article does say, "this is just the first round and not all are ready to show just yet" so PRESUMABLY... when this release was put together... Thor might not have been ready to show just yet.

That said, one does have to wonder when this article was put together, considering I... already own him.

If he's not ready, can I trade him in for a new one when he is? lol

My Walgreens pulled ALL minimates from the shelf & won't sell bcuz they think it's a safety recall.

I agree with YB.

Is @steveanne still on these boards? Can he do something about this? I was planning to hit up some Walgreen's after work today to try and get in on the last day of the sale, but this is very disheartening!

Maybe @DSTZach can reach out to him?

5 minutes ago, Onyx_6 said:

Is @steveanne still on these boards? Can he do something about this? I was planning to hit up some Walgreen's after work today to try and get in on the last day of the sale, but this is very disheartening!

Maybe @DSTZach can reach out to him?

Guys I hate to be that guy, but in my experience in dealing with situations like this there is literally nothing they can do and more importantly nothing they can say about the matter until it is resolved internally between DST, Walgreens, and Marvel. It sucks but let's try not to put them in an even worse position. The mates are out there. We all want them but unless a Walgreens manager is willing to break the rules we aren't getting them until the embargo is over. As a side bar, these situations can also get very petty very quickly so if you do manage to get the mates do the store a favour and don't identify which store it was or the employee that helped you because depending on how Walgreens wants to treat this you could be putting someone's job on the line.