UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity War

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had them in my hand! For the 2 minuets it took walk to the register I was so happy! Then it all came falling down :’( for all the good it did they took my name and number and said they’re would call when I could buy them.  I’m not holding my breath. 

I this was of course after going to 4 other walgreens!

Edited by maxcarnage

The Walgreens thats holding my set said they might hear something later this week on when they can sell them. The manager i talked to said if it were up to him he'd have already sold me the sets. 

On a more Lego note, I went back to target to see if i could get the hulkbuster infinity war lego set. When i got there they were no longer on the shelves. I doubt they were sold, but who knows.

Edited by spidermatt

I, too, found a full set of 4 in my local Walgreen's -- yet could not buy them.  They are holding them for me (I personally know the manager), so I'm super excited -- plus with the BOGO 50%.  If anyone hears a concrete release date, let me know. :) 

I found them at my Walgreens tonight, and when I tried to check out not only would they not sell the Infinity War sets to me, but also the extra Thor set that I was going to pick up, so congratulations to everyone involved in the decision-making behind this, you’ve not only managed to put product on shelves that people can’t buy, but the confusion has caused people to not be able to buy your other products as well! Bravo! 

2 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Back in my day we had to wait until the following February for toys based on a flick that came out in May. And those were good times. If you were really lucky you got one of these under your Christmas tree:

star-wars-early-bird-kit-1977.jpg

Off Topic but have you watched The Star Wars episode of The Toys That Made Us on Netflix?  Very interesting as I was a little tike when those toys came out.

I was an older tyke but, yeah, that was a good episode. I especially liked the part about how they determined the scale, which (as I've been arguing for decades) is 1:18 (4") scale.

They're doing a Star Trek episode, too, and have apparently interviewed DST. That should be entertaining.

All four of the current episodes of Toys that Made Us are great. I almost skipped the Barbie episode and I'm SO GLAD I didn't skip the Barbie episode. Even as a male it was very informative and entertaining (and because it was Mattel, had a few bits that tied over to the He-Man episode). Barbie and He-Man were my favorites of the four. But they're all good.