UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Infinity War

Gmonkey2k

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AoU and CW both had most of the main players in their first waves, so my guess for the first shared characters are:

Nomad & casual Thanos

Iron Man & Iron Spidey

I don't have MCU versions of Hawkeye or Black Widow yet, so I'm hoping I can swap out the hairpieces of these ones to make them more traditional-looking.

Teen Groot looks great, and I'll pick up Falcon, Drax, and Ant-Man if they show up at LCS this time.

Edited by BuffaloDelorean

My guess is DST is going to leave out a lot of secondary characters that are sporting similar looks from other somewhat recent movies, to help encourage cross sales of older stock:

Mantis, Shuri, Loki, Wong

I wouldn't be surprised if characters like Gamora, Drax, War Machine, Vision, Scarlet Witch don't get new figures either...

21 hours ago, elhonez said:

I have a theory about Avengers 4 that has little or nothing to do with Thanos...

Movie ends with Cap dying, but as everyone's mourning him, his corpse turns into a Skrull. Mid-credits scene teases Captain Marvel. Her movie is set in the 90's, versus the Skrulls, so it sets up Secret Invasion, which will be Avengers 4.

That's mine, and I hope I'm right.

1 hour ago, Zylek said:

My top wants so far are:

Thanos

Black Order

Spidey 2.0

Bearded Cap

Teen Groot

Eye Patch Thor

Whatever those 4 armed aliens are

1 hour ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

AoU and CW both had most of the main players in their first waves, so my guess for the first shared characters are:

Nomad & casual Thanos

Iron Man & Iron Spidey

I don't have MCU versions of Hawkeye or Black Widow yet, so I'm hoping I can swap out the hairpieces of these ones to make them more traditional-looking.

Teen Groot looks great, and I'll pick up Falcon, Drax, and Ant-Man if they show up at LCS this time.

Gunn said "don't call him 'Teen Groot'; he's 'Adolescent Groot'." :P 

13 minutes ago, youbastards said:

My guess is DST is going to leave out a lot of secondary characters that are sporting similar looks from other somewhat recent movies, to help encourage cross sales of older stock:

Mantis, Shuri, Loki, Wong

I wouldn't be surprised if characters like Gamora, Drax, War Machine, Vision, Scarlet Witch don't get new figures either...

Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Mantis, Drax, and Gamora all have identical looks from previous films. Star-Lord has a different t-shirt and Rocket has a slightly different vest but they could pass as well. I don't see Loki, Wong, or Shuri getting new 'mates either.

I'm not even sure if I want civilian versions of these characters. I've got more Tonys than Hamilton.

18 minutes ago, TENIME_art said:

Gunn said "don't call him 'Teen Groot'; he's 'Adolescent Groot'." :P 

lol He might be teen by the time IW starts

18 minutes ago, TENIME_art said:
Spoiler

Movie ends with Cap dying, but as everyone's mourning him, his corpse turns into a Skrull. Mid-credits scene teases Captain Marvel. Her movie is set in the 90's, versus the Skrulls, so it sets up Secret Invasion, which will be Avengers 4.

I could totally see something like that, it also explains why they won't release the name of the 4th Avengers film.

Edited by Zylek

8 hours ago, Zylek said:

lol He might be teen by the time IW starts

I could totally see something like that, it also explains why they won't release the name of the 4th Avengers film.

See I was expecting Avengers Fallen Son and that they’re not done with Thanos after this movie but that’s a damn good theory as well. Either theory though, the Captain dies.

He wasn't that close last time, yet no update.

I'd like a proper micro Rocket this time to replace the ugly mess of a figure from GotG Vol. 2. I'd also be up for that Civilian Stark look that we saw multiple times in the trailer. And while I'm sure we're getting Spider-Man (unless there's a license issue) that costume is just hideous.

22 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

The filmmakers might have been concerned that, without the blue, moviegoers might have mistaken Iron Spider for Iron Man in all the mayhem. 

Simple solution, let him use the Waldos all the time, or maybe, idk.... Let him keep he homecoming suit!!? You know, the one that was pretty much perfect