UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

tru wave 24

Dave

17 hours ago, stack32 said:

I can't believe there have been this many posts on a theoretical Boom Boom custom. I'm not sure whether it's depressing or awesome.

I almost commented on the unbelievable level of demand for a SECOND Boom Boom, but then I thought about it, and a Liefeld Boomer does seem like a glaring oversight. At least we're not looking for an X-Terminators Inferno Boom Boom, where she was flying around in her underwear.

2951878-power.jpg

Or her Liefeld workout gear.

cable05.jpg

I'd actually like this look.

897431.jpg

Or this!

fcb805077d5d4c3fd1ab183a5beda462--kickas

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, DSTZach said:

I almost commented on the unbelievable level of demand for a SECOND Boom Boom, but then I thought about it, and a Liefeld Boomer does seem like a glaring oversight.

Yeah it's weird but we are almost done with Liefeld's New Mutants. Just need a Sunspot (swappable heads) Boomer (maybe extra pant legs) Rictor (that mohawk lol) and Wolfsbane in her orange costume and it's a done deal. There is no way to get a Rusty and or Skids but Marvel failed them pretty hard and they never officially suited up.

As for the suspenders Boom Boom that's what started the rabbit hole for this!

7 hours ago, Polarboy said:

so did they want to use jubilee in the new mutants at the time and couldn't or was it one of those serendipity things where the same thing is invented independently two places at once.

Jubilee on the other hand was created after inferno to serve as Wolverine’s Robin as the “Shattered Star” storyline was going on and he would need help to survive the Reavers. Sidebar I miss the Reavers and I’m shocked they haven’t been mated.

Honestly, if we got another Boom-Boom, I'd prefer a modern one to another retro one. Something from after the X-Men's move to San Francisco... that doesn't have the 90's hair and glasses. The one we have serves me fine as a retro one.

But I'm not dying for another Boom-Boom. See anything from my signature for things I'd like before her.

1 hour ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

If Nextwave Tabby counts as modern Boom-Boom, then I guess I'd prefer modern Boom-Boom too.

I would have to stick to my guns and go with the Liefeld one since NextWave Boomer is such an easy custom and I would love to see that team complete at some point.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...