UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

tru wave 24

Dave

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Ronan The Accuser said:

I'm on the West side of the state. Guess I'll give it another week or two before giving up on an in-store purchase. At the $6 price point I'd love to find them in the wild.

I might stop in to the local store and see what I can find out about the distribution center servicing my area.

I'm on the west side as well and have had zero luck so far. 

21 hours ago, jjwspider said:

I'm on the west side as well and have had zero luck so far. 

Nice to see someone else from this side of paradise! We should keep each other informed when they finally arrive over here.

5 hours ago, hellpop said:

Sorry guys. The Eagles are better than the Steelers too.

Ha Ha, nice! I'm a Patriots fan, I just happen to live in Steeler-ville.

7 hours ago, hellpop said:

Sorry guys. The Eagles are better than the Steelers too.

Hmm...not in my lifetime.  The same is true for hockey as well. :D

Nice to see someone else from this side of paradise! We should keep each other informed when they finally arrive over here.

Agreed!

Edited by jjwspider

10 minutes ago, TENIME_art said:

Still haven't found any in my 2-3 IL stores yet. Still looking. (Found Ragnarok at one store, and all they had was 8 Thor/Hela packs <_<, and another store got 3 more cases of Dark Tower, Alien Covenant, and NBX.)

Same :(

Found the new wave today at the Golf Mill IL TRU. There were 3 of the Scarlet Spider set, 3 of the Collector set, and 1 of the Gwenpool set left. Bought 1 of each. Left 2 Collectors and 2 Spiders.

I know earlier people were complaining that their toys r us claimed to have these in stock, only to find they had nothing but the Wolverine wave. Here's the upside: These are ringing up $6.99 due to the shared sku with an older wave.

Funnily enough this isn't the first time this has happened with a new wave/old sku either. You'd think Toys R Us would learn to... not do that...

16 hours ago, Gillbob316 said:

Found the new wave today at the Golf Mill IL TRU. There were 3 of the Scarlet Spider set, 3 of the Collector set, and 1 of the Gwenpool set left. Bought 1 of each. Left 2 Collectors and 2 Spiders.

I know earlier people were complaining that their toys r us claimed to have these in stock, only to find they had nothing but the Wolverine wave. Here's the upside: These are ringing up $6.99 due to the shared sku with an older wave.

Funnily enough this isn't the first time this has happened with a new wave/old sku either. You'd think Toys R Us would learn to... not do that...

Thanks for the tip. 

Well my TRU no longer has a section for minimates. Some PotC on an endcap, discounted GB and some Marvel up front. Everything else that was there is gone(some Aliens, Predator, P vs Z). All gone. An employee couldn't tell me if they were sent back or shipped to another store. The Thor Ragnarok and  wave 24 never hit. And now I'm super worried about wave 25 and Black Panther.:(

Well, shit. 

My TRU never got POTC5 or Alien: Covenant. We have Marvel 23, Homecoming, the last Predator wave, and some lingering TMNT and GhostbustHers. I also saw a single 2-pack from Doctor Strange. I share your concerns, Mr. Fett.

TRU.com needs to step up their game. Hopefully store inventory went there and not Ross or some other regional discount retailer.

On 10/16/2017 at 10:47 AM, hellpop said:

Dunno where you guys are in PA, but I found this wave right when it came out at the TRU in King of Prussia. Believe they are out of the Gwenpool set but still have the others.

I’m in Harrisburg. My Dad and my brother search Scranton for me too. Also a Giants fan. But I’ll be glad to help out any PA Collectors I can.