UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Kingdom Hearts Vinimates

DSTZach

• 5 months later...
On 12/21/2017 at 9:33 AM, hellpop said:

But they are cupcakes compared to the Battle Beast crowd, right?

Actually, yes! It goes Battle Beasts, Kingdom Hearts, Star Trek in terms of most difficult to engage. Although the last is due to a LACK of product, and the details of what we DO ship. The other two simply do not want us to make ANYTHING.

3 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Actually, yes! It goes Battle Beasts, Kingdom Hearts, Star Trek in terms of most difficult to engage. Although the last is due to a LACK of product, and the details of what we DO ship. The other two simply do not want us to make ANYTHING.

As someone deep in the Kingdom Hearts fandom, this is so true. Every time I see a post about the Select figures online, it's unconditional bashing the whole time. It seems to KH fans, anything that isn't a $100+ Play Arts Kai Figure is the worst thing ever. Yet they seem to love the Pops coming out :wacko:

4 hours ago, Smashmaster12 said:

As someone deep in the Kingdom Hearts fandom, this is so true. Every time I see a post about the Select figures online, it's unconditional bashing the whole time. It seems to KH fans, anything that isn't a $100+ Play Arts Kai Figure is the worst thing ever. Yet they seem to love the Pops coming out :wacko:

I understand why people dislike selects though, something about the human faces seems off and looks inaccurate. I just can’t get down with Sora’s expression and the hair just looks so clay like. On the other hand, the Minimates and Vinimates look great to me so I’ll take what I want and leave what I don’t. I’m definitely glad DST has the liscence, because these look like they’ll be my favorite Minimates and Vinimates.

I’m a huge KH fan. Have just about every pop, and a couple import figures (damn prices), and I love the select figures and have purchased everyone so far. There’s fans out there. Being sincerely honest, there is something a bit off about the faces but is what it is haha. Of course I’ll have the minimates and vinimates now as well. 

On 12/22/2017 at 4:14 PM, Smashmaster12 said:

This is kind of weird, I've read a few reviews from KH super fans who loved the previous merch and were super high on the select figures. They also loved the variant purchases bringing them more and more army characters.

The Walgreens Mickey is the first select figure I have EVER bought since minimates started. 

On 12/24/2017 at 12:11 PM, arnim zola said:

This is kind of weird, I've read a few reviews from KH super fans who loved the previous merch and were super high on the select figures. They also loved the variant purchases bringing them more and more army characters.

Review links?

On 12/24/2017 at 12:11 PM, arnim zola said:

The Walgreens Mickey is the first select figure I have EVER bought since minimates started. 

Awesome!

• 7 months later...