UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ross Store finds

EricM

Every now and then I go to Ross to check out the toy section to look for GI Joe's or Marvel universe figures that get spotted on other forums. 

I remember a few years back I spotted an X-Men first class minimate set which I thought was kind of random.

Over the last week and a half I've spotted a few more. I picked up the Through the Ages Hulk set with Joe Fixit, Maestro and a couple of other Hulk mates and yesterday I picked up the Howard the Duck/Disco Dazzler sets. Yesterday I also spotted a Villains Zombie box set.

Has anyone else who go to Ross see any random marvel mates?

42 minutes ago, EricM said:

Every now and then I go to Ross to check out the toy section to look for GI Joe's or Marvel universe figures that get spotted on other forums. 

I remember a few years back I spotted an X-Men first class minimate set which I thought was kind of random.

Over the last week and a half I've spotted a few more. I picked up the Through the Ages Hulk set with Joe Fixit, Maestro and a couple of other Hulk mates and yesterday I picked up the Howard the Duck/Disco Dazzler sets. Yesterday I also spotted a Villains Zombie box set.

Has anyone else who go to Ross see any random marvel mates?

I actually found that villain zombies set you mentioned, but also the Back to the Future Delorean. So yeah. Weird.