UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Well... There you go again.

Always pressure over how to start... try to be witty?... earnestly sincere?

How about I just say it's been a long road getting from there to here. Real life got insane the last few years. Even had to completely give up all collecting for most of 2015-2016. Jobs lost, new ones found, careers abandoned, new purpose discovered.

Still married to my ever more long suffering wife. Proud father of a rising high school junior marching band geek obsessed with table-top RPG's (his groups collective excitement for the old TSR Marvel game warms my heart) and a rising middle schooler with a serious Minecraft addiction.

Mostly enjoying this wondrous age of comics-to-film/TV era. Certainly much, much more than the current state of the print universes that spawned them.

And truly missed having the time to be here, and hanging out with you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Huge Fan of the Beast myself... except from his days as an Avenger. Welcome to the club

Currently, right now, I am watching Global Rally Cross. But I recently watched Alien Covenant and John Wick, and plan to watch John Wick 2 soon. In terms of TV, I'm trying to get back into Legion and The Get Down season 2. I also recently started a series that I quite like; Tales by Light, it essentially documents photographers around the world, and as a photographer I enjoy it a lot.

There is actually a "What are you watching" thread... but it's been a long weekend, and I'll be lazy and let you find it yourself. Personally, I saw Spider-Man last night, and  decided to rewatch all the Netflix Marvel stuff in a run up to Defenders. (and a lot of Murder TV, why? I have no idea)