UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Where in the World is Carimate Mindiego?

Lurch77

Mystery Prizes! (randomly after Sept 4th but all posts from beginning count towards prize, so keep the guesses coming)

===============================================================

Rules:
1.) First person to guess correctly where in the world the minimate pictured is located gets to go next. And so on and so on ...
2.) For the picture you can use any minimate you want at any recognizable location (feel free to give clues as needed). Photoshopping is allowed.
3.) One guess per post; you must wait till someone else guesses before you can guess again..
4.) How specific the location answer must be is up to the person posting the picture.
5.) Remember safety first and that we are a family friendly site.
6.) MinimateMultiverse takes no responsibility or liability for any broken laws, damage or general mayhem caused in the process of creating your entry.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trivia time: I met John Krasinsky when he and a couple friends came to Scranton to shoot the intro for The Office and meet some local office workers. The building I worked in was the one used in establishing shots in the first season. The Penn Paper tower seen in the opening credits is a few blocks away.

Fortunately for me, the street is currently closed for construction so I was able to get a decent shot by standing in the road. (The flagman was very understanding.)

http://imgur.com/Lj95esC

(I'm not sure if I'm doing that right, I just switched from Photobucket to Imgur)

I couldn't get out to the actual location, but hopefully this is close enough.

The minimate is a clue towards the name of the specific location, although I'd settle for the name of the province. The province is the birthplace of a major member of Alpha Flight, and the specific location is the furthest ____ point in North America.

After a quick search, Denver, Colorado!

Edited by Onyx_6
Spelling will be the death of me

Cool! I will have to see what I can do for a photo. I have an idea, but it may take me a little bit to get to it....

Good grief! I was finally able to get close enough to this capital city to take this pic:

Attack on the capital!