UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Unofficial Vinimates Photo Thread

DSTZach

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2017 at 5:05 PM, Ninturtle said:

Any idea when the Kingdom Hearts Vinimates will be released?

Should be pretty soon. January?

On 12/12/2017 at 7:15 PM, Nessex said:

Love the lighting of Dr Manhattan! Is he back lit?

Yeah, I put a little light behind him. I was happy to see the blue light shining on Ozzy and Comedian.

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm. I think POPs are distributed so broadly and made in such high quantities that something like that would not cause their fans to murder people. Only a select few Vinimates are distributed that broadly, and most of those are already exclusive variants. I think it's already getting tough to keep track of all our variants. 

But hopefully new characters will keep people interested. The DC FCBD exclusive is pretty great, Kingdom Hearts will be in another big retailer we haven't been in before, that I know of, and TRU will have an exclusive wave of DC Vinis that looks pretty cool.

On 1/3/2018 at 10:31 PM, DSTZach said:

Hmm. I think POPs are distributed so broadly and made in such high quantities that something like that would not cause their fans to murder people. Only a select few Vinimates are distributed that broadly, and most of those are already exclusive variants. I think it's already getting tough to keep track of all our variants. 

But hopefully new characters will keep people interested. The DC FCBD exclusive is pretty great, Kingdom Hearts will be in another big retailer we haven't been in before, that I know of, and TRU will have an exclusive wave of DC Vinis that looks pretty cool.

just generate the hype though, they dont have to actually be chase or rare lol, i see pop collectors that will literally buy anything just cuz theres a little yellow sticker on it! i think it can really help people jump on board. people love when they think something will be worth $ , even when they dont care about the subject of the toy~ 

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...