UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MinnesotaIceman

Dragon Ball Z Neo Shodo

Does anyone else collect the Neo Shodo Dragon Ball Z toy line by Bandai? I started collecting them recently. They're 3.75 inches, which is nice, because they fit in well next to the Marvel Universe 3.75 inch figures (even if the DBZ ones are a tad shorter), and they have great detail and articulation.

So far I have wave 2 (Super Saiyan Blue Goku, Golden Frieza, Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta), wave 3 (Super Saiyan Vegito, Super Buu, Super Saiyan Gotenks), and wave 4 (Goku, Vegeta, Nappa).

They're pretty great. They also come with interchangeable hands, so you can pose them doing their various attacks. They're a good alternative to the S.H. Figuarts toyline which, while awesome, is a tad on the expensive side.

Now just get me a power rangers line with comparable articulation and every incarnation of the show! I've wanted to collect S H Figuarts for a while but the cost is far too high. 

On 6/24/2017 at 5:55 AM, The Scarlet Spider said:

Now just get me a power rangers line with comparable articulation and every incarnation of the show! I've wanted to collect S H Figuarts for a while but the cost is far too high. 

Same here. The Shodo figures are a wonderful alternative, however. And yes, that would be an AWESOME toy line. Get on it, Bandai!

The newest wave, comprising Super Saiyan Blue Vegito, Super Saiyan Bardock, and Super Saiyan Broly just came out. I have all three. Here are some pics I took of Vegito.

v1.jpg

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

v4.jpg

v5.jpg