UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Skull Buster's Customs

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great work all around, SB! Love the Ultimate Quicksilver and Video Game Multiple Man! What are Iceman's ice accessories made from?

there made from these little plastic ice bocks i found in this craft store. i think there made for flower arangments or something, but i cut and sanded them down to fit a minimate.

i used red led lights and little batteries ( i forgot the voltage) that i found in radio shack. i will see if i can post some "taken apart" pix later

Very Nice! I like the AOA Iceman and the Ultimate Juggernaut!

Wow. Amazing customs, skull buster. I've been wanting to do an Ultimate Juggernaut custom the exact same way that you did. Glad to see it looks as awesome as I thought it would.

What'd you use to cover up the eye and mouth holes?

And that AoA Iceman is beautiful, too.

Very nice customs.

thanks for all the complements guys.

for juggernaut i filled in the holes with sculpy then covered it with a thin layer of crazy glue to harden it.

cyclopes only breaks into 2 peices so you really couldnt see the inside or the light i put in his head. so i will make a new one and take pictures of the whole process. just give me a few days to do it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, when you add the link, it should give you an option to name the link whatever you want.

new customs added,

and can someone help me with the codes, so the URL's dont look so messy.

Cleaned it up a little for you. For the Cyclops and Lecter links you need the direct path for the image to show the thumbnail pic.

[url=http://img155.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1963cyclopsemu4.png][img=http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6219/1963cyclopsemu4.th.png][/url]

Keep up the good work!!

• 1 month later...

new customs are up, including the ones i used for the cover contest. comments are always welcome :)