UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Bad Apple / Red Cross minimates arrived today!

I got mine today too...

They look great & love Lukes stretcher idea... :)

On a more sober note.. ( yes, me sober! it happens sometimes :o ) The Red Cross is great cause and needs as much suport as you can give it.

I contributed last yr because of Katrina ( I was esp. touched by the stories of some of our members who live in the city, it make a lot more real than just seeing 'someplace' on the news).

I know it's not big news anymore but people still need help... if you have a few bucks spare I can think of worse ways of using it...

*climbs down from soapbox*

T.

I received mine today also. I agree the Red Cross one is great. When I bid on the Silver Spidey on the Charitey Auction site, I put in a much bigger bid then I should have at the time, because I knew it was going to the Red Cross.

Now how about one of you guys who make customs make me a Red Crescent to go with it? Let me know.

Well I've still not heard from Bad Apple about shipping to England. Bit poor on their part if you ask me.

Let's take a head count. How many uk based members want to get these mates?

I know that Me, Ady and Danny Divebomb want em. So that's 3.

Titan? What about you?

I still have not heard anything!

No confirmation of shipping OR a note to say that shipping cost is more.

Am up for a few Red Cross Minimates though so I'm more than happy to go in with you guys on a batch if necessary.

D'oh!

You silly sod! :D

Well I'm happy to coordinate the mailout once it gets to the UK, but it's obviously going to cost us a little bit more than the $15.00 for the mates and domestic (U.S.) shipping.

I'm going to start a new thread to coordinate this....

Interesting I was only charged one lot of shipping for 2 sets of mates.. we might be able to offset the international part that way.

when we know numbers I will drop them a line and ask how many get to ship using that price if you like.

T.

Okay, I'm happy to say repeatedly, again and again, I've had mine for a week or so. For a Pacific Northwest boy, that's quite a coupe. :P

I do like the Bad Apple mate, because he's black. And he also demonstrates, once again, how finely detailed the logos on these 'mates can be.

I was surprised how much I like the Red Cross minimate. I thought he'd be a just a dud tag-along, but there's something about the classic red on white Red Cross look, plus the good vibe that goes along with it. Dunno, he's just cool. B)

I still have not heard anything!

No confirmation of shipping OR a note to say that shipping cost is more.

Am up for a few Red Cross Minimates though so I'm more than happy to go in with you guys on a batch if necessary.

I still haven't heard from them either, ordered them the day before they added that line about international buyers enquire first blah blah blah.

They've already taken money from account though :angry:

I ordered them about a week ago... My PayPal account waits for the payment to clear now like it was a real check... That screws me so many times that I want something NOW!

Hopefully they'll show up soon... I'm itching for some more Minis...