UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

elf.jpg

ELF MINIMATES BOX SET

JUN172647

A Diamond Select Toys Release! One of the funniest Christmas movies of all time is now one of the most Christmas-y Minimates sets of all time! Based on the classic holiday comedy Elf, this four-pack of mini-figures includes Buddy the Elf, Jovie, Santa Claus and Walter. Each 2-inch Minimates mini-figure features 14 points of articulation as well as fully interchangeable parts and accessories. Plus, you get a bonus micro-figure of Papa Elf! The set comes packaged on a full-color blister card.
In Shops: Nov 29, 2017

SRP: $24.99

Edited by JeffBohn

Adorable. I can't wait to see what license DST gets for Valentine's Day. Fifty Shades?

How much articulation does Papa Elf have, if any?

Any chance of getting a set of 2-inch Minimates of the elves and Miles Finch to go with the Buddy Vinimate? I'd love a Peter Dinklage figure.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

PLEASE do Vacation!!
Glassware and other stuff haven't done well, because its well... glassware. People dont collect glassware as much as they do figural representations of the actual characters from movies and tv.
I can promise you with the right promotion, Vacation minimates WILL sell. Greenlight Collectibles released a miniature version of the Wagon Queen Family Truckster that is absolutely awesome and probably responsible for a nice chunk of change for them.

42 minutes ago, shadeone said:

PLEASE do Vacation!!
Glassware and other stuff haven't done well, because its well... glassware. People dont collect glassware as much as they do figural representations of the actual characters from movies and tv.
I can promise you with the right promotion, Vacation minimates WILL sell. Greenlight Collectibles released a miniature version of the Wagon Queen Family Truckster that is absolutely awesome and probably responsible for a nice chunk of change for them.

yesss what he said ^^ glasswear has been done many times by many companies.  only you guys make minimates. GIVE US MATESS haha 

On 11/22/2017 at 1:17 PM, Roccothegreat said:

yesss what he said ^^ glasswear has been done many times by many companies.  only you guys make minimates. GIVE US MATESS haha 

I was not aware of other Vacation glassware, but if there has been some, that at least means people have bought it in the past. 

On 11/22/2017 at 12:34 PM, shadeone said:

PLEASE do Vacation!!

I never said people collect glassware. People BUY glassware. There is glassware in every house. A fraction of those buy toys. A fraction of THOSE buy Minimates. More Vacation fans are likely to buy a glass than a Minimate. And the glasses are selling, I see them move at shows, and we think the bank will do well in stores, although initial orders were iffy. 

And making Minimates requires a MUCH bigger production run than glassware or a bank. It's a bigger commitment, even with no new tooling, and far more vulnerable if low retailer orders come in.