UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
MisterPL

DC Vinimates

Recommended Posts

Quote

"The C3 Martian M anhunter minimate was OK but the DC Wonder Woman  is still one of my favourite minimates & IMHO has aged very well ....gorgeous"

Oh definitely. Would have loved to own one of those DC Wonder Woman minimates as well. Indeed, it's ageless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, FrankFrappa said:

Oh definitely. Would have loved to own one of those DC Wonder Woman minimates as well. Indeed, it's ageless.

Completely! I just changed her face and she still fits in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2019 at 8:22 AM, thereasonsy said:

That would be amazing! Don’t forget the nice Sentinel for either Justin (RIP) or Trinary. 

Or the Tri-Sentinel. He's three, three, THREE Sentinels in one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

Or the Tri-Sentinel. He's three, three, THREE Sentinels in one!

I would KILL for a Tri-Sentinel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2019 at 8:01 AM, FrankFrappa said:

Oh definitely. Would have loved to own one of those DC Wonder Woman minimates as well. Indeed, it's ageless.

Here she is and she completely stands up next to the other characters. :

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So What is everything DC we have coming up vinimate wise?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty sure it's DC Film Vinimates; three from the Nolan flicks and a Captain Marvel Shazam!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, you were right the first time. 😁

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Batman Keaton and Catwoman from Batman Returns too.

 

DC Vinimate is life!

53500016_10211603782244928_6292604886571

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Extremely pumped for the Burton Batman and Catwoman ones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bzorio said:

Batman Keaton and Catwoman from Batman Returns too.

 

DC Vinimate is life!

53500016_10211603782244928_6292604886571

I love this picture so much. I however cant bring myself to buy that wonder Woman as my comic wonder woman we need a classic comic ww. I would have gotten the batgirl nightwing set for my comic justice league however her open hand really puts me off for some reason its just not minimates for me (yes apparently I am hyper picky with vinimates) Comic flash is tearing me up because of the hand so I will see if I can live with it (somebody is tracking one down for me) but this photo is the first I have seen that really shows off how metallic he i. I am normally a sucker for paint effects but I don't know if he will clash to much with the other guys that look like they jumped from a page printed in the 70's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Polarboy said:

I love this picture so much. I however cant bring myself to buy that wonder Woman as my comic wonder woman we need a classic comic ww. I would have gotten the batgirl nightwing set for my comic justice league however her open hand really puts me off for some reason its just not minimates for me (yes apparently I am hyper picky with vinimates) Comic flash is tearing me up because of the hand so I will see if I can live with it (somebody is tracking one down for me) but this photo is the first I have seen that really shows off how metallic he i. I am normally a sucker for paint effects but I don't know if he will clash to much with the other guys that look like they jumped from a page printed in the 70's.

I really like this Wonder Woman but I agree with you. A more classic one would be great, posing her arms wth the bracelets or her lasso, without the cape.

And the open hand is kind of weird but live goes unnoticed because the Flash is really cool!

53360238_10211603781724915_1553286089513

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Silver/Bronze Age versions with comic colors (IE - nothing metallic) would be fun. Put Barry on a cosmic treadmill!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, stack32 said:

I'd like a comic Wonder Woman that didn't fall over.

 

Perhaps they could pair Wonder Woman with a Blue 'atTack' Beetle .........just an idea :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using poster putty hasn't managed to keep my Wonder Woman upright consistently which was a bit of a surprise. I haven't seen other people mention it though so maybe mine is just bent a little.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice, dont care for the characters but nice i suppose. If we are going to get more live action vinimates I would like a Helen Slater supergirl and a Linda Carter wonder Woman.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m growing impatient for my translucent Green Lantern! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Series 6 with the three Batmen should hit next month. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

Series 6 with the three Batmen should hit next month. 

are these things we have already seen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh them, 

 

oh well fingers crossed for a classic wave after them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...