• 1 month later...
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, MisterPL said:

The whole line of DC Vinimates has been like that for me, Shane, but especially this pair. ?

Same. It’s like seeing the ex that got away with a new guy. So far I have resisted all the DC Vinimates except that my old roommate bought me the Batgirl/Nightwing set for Christmas. I did get Dr Manhattan and will buy the Godzilla ones but these DC ones hurt. 

1 minute ago, MisterPL said:

... that lights up.

Seriously, I've been interested in light-up Minimates for years. Seems like Vinimates could do that.

Genius! Now THAT is a DC Vinimate I could not say no to.

On 2/19/2019 at 4:02 PM, Shanester said:

Love the Keaton Bats.  It also kinda hurts because this as a Minimate....:splode:

For a second I forgot what thread I was in and thought they were Minimates. The cape threw me. Ohh the pain when it clicked they weren't. 

On 2/23/2019 at 3:42 AM, MiniFiend UK said:

For a second I forgot what thread I was in and thought they were Minimates. The cape threw me. Ohh the pain when it clicked they weren't. 

That pain is very very real and why my Batgirl/Nightwing set is in a box under my bed and not on display.