DC Vinimates

MisterPL

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Walgreens' only exclusives were the 2 you listed, Black Lantern  and Justice League BD Batman, per Zach it sounds like they may be done with the line due to lack of sales.

So far, the only Walmart exclusive has been Kingdom Hearts Valor Form Sora.

Edited by youbastards

20 hours ago, JeffBohn said:

Walgreens has marked their DC Vinimates down to $2.49. 

Not that they're not worth full price (I bought CW Flash, Iron Giant, Dr. Manhattan, & Pumpkin King Jack all at full price), but not all stores have. I really want that batarang Batman, but not enough to pay full price, and have only found him at full price or marked down to $5, lol. :confused:

Nope. That's a familiar and slippery slope for me.

The only Vinimates I buy are ones that complement my Minimates collection. I know from experience how weak I am, especially when it comes to DC characters. It'd start with Batman, then Robin, then the Super Friends, some more Justice League characters, "Okay, just a few villains..."

Nope.

I came very close to buying a couple during the TRU closing (Superman and the Joker) but I put 'em back for much the same reason. However, if I saw that great Bronze Age Batman for a price like that I don't think I could resist.

I am collecting the Arrowverse ones. And then I picked up the Teen Titans. And Wonder Woman. And Armored Batman and Comic Superman. And Catwoman and Joker just arrived. And I have the lanterns. And ....

Slippery aslop indeed!

Agreed on the slippery slope! I picked up CW Flash a while back cuz he looked cool. Now Reverse Flash and Capt. Cold have been calling to me. Green Arrow has been calling as well. Also picked up the Teen Titans because I couldn't just have a Nibor and Retro Starfire hangin out by themselves. Found me a Gir as well, now to find Zim!

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I had the space for them but sadly their isn’t enough space in an NYC apartment and we don’t have assigned desks at work so that option is also gone. That Nightwing and Batgirl combo though is near irresistible but agreed to the slippery slope.

• 1 month later...

Holy Dave Grohl-y! My heart weeps when I see these DC vinimates. DC minimates and WWF Hasbro figures are the lines that I miss the most. And while the WWE Mattel Retro line can compare to Hasbro figs, nothing IMO can compare to DC minimates.

Edited by Freaqualizer

• 2 weeks later...