UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Vinimates

MisterPL

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never annoying, Ten. I have NOT seen an assortment based on Suicide Squad yet. I do not know where it may fall on the line plan. Not sure when we'll get to it, honestly, with comic and TV and video games and Justice League. But...

DKwUrRkW4AEVGHb.jpg

Eh? EH?

I know some people have found the Walgreens assortment, but the comic shops got theirs today.

Edited by DSTZach

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, DSTZach said:

No, just the two.

Will there be another character in the wave - non-Supergirl related? Or is the 3 per wave changing?

Edited by Onyx_6
Clarity of thought

I just found the Justice League Vinimates at TRU today. They had Superman, Aquaman, 2 Batman and 2 Wonder Woman. I only half caught them out of the corner of my eye as they were in with the POP! figures. I spoke with an employee and we moved them over under the Minimates.

There weren’t any differences between these and the regular release, were there?

On 11/30/2017 at 7:53 PM, Onyx_6 said:

I just found the Justice League Vinimates at TRU today. They had Superman, Aquaman, 2 Batman and 2 Wonder Woman. I only half caught them out of the corner of my eye as they were in with the POP! figures. I spoke with an employee and we moved them over under the Minimates.

I appreciate the thought, but I think it would serve the line better to attract POPs buyers than to cater to Minimates collectors. Fans of the format will find them, and the Minimate collectors who consider them a "tease" and a poor substitute for DC Minimates don't have to look at them.

On 11/30/2017 at 7:53 PM, Onyx_6 said:

There weren’t any differences between these and the regular release, were there?

No, but TRU will NOT get Flash and Cyborg. Neither will Walgreens. Walgreens will only have the two Batmen and WW, as far as I know. No Supes, no Arthur.

DPvjcAzXcAEvkb1.jpg

DPx2geCWkAAFwcA.jpg

Edited by DSTZach

Zach I remember reading someone asking about a Black Hand vini, please tell me you.have more black lanterns planned as the are easily my favorites so far. Are there any plans for a yellow lantern sinestro of an atrocious? I am enjoying a lot of these so far!

22 hours ago, arnim zola said:

Zach I remember reading someone asking about a Black Hand vini, please tell me you.have more black lanterns planned as the are easily my favorites so far. Are there any plans for a yellow lantern sinestro of an atrocious? I am enjoying a lot of these so far!

No plans for Black Hand, I think he'd be much further down the road. Black Lantern Hal and Batman are the only two so far.

• 3 weeks later...