UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DC Vinimates

MisterPL

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/1/2017 at 5:03 PM, Guest DoubleJ said:

Hey Zach, will there be anymore black lantern vinimates coming out in the future, besides the Hal Jordan one?

YES. There will be a Walgreens-exclusive Black Lantern in every wave of DC Comic Vinimates. The next one is pretty boss.

Similarly, there will be a TRU-exclusive Teen Titans Go character in every assortment.

35 minutes ago, arnim zola said:

Are there going to be any black lanterns that arent repaints of regular release characters, like the main one Black Hand?

Once we get through the most famous hero Black Lanterns, I'm sure he'll be considered.

5 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Will JL Batman and Superman's colours be closer to the promotional images, or closer to what we saw at SDCC? SDCC Batman had much more of a blue tint, and Superman's boots were darker than his crest and cape.

Not sure. I will ask.

• 3 weeks later...

Are the Wonder Woman movie ones still coming? @luke314pi said you were sold out before he could get any. I want to know if the places that still have them listed as preorder will get them or if that is a lost cause.

• 2 weeks later...