Jump to content
Nessex

Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

So it looks like the next chapter is here....

Judging by the title, this is linked to the epic, comic-themed, Marvel Lego Super Heroes game, rather than Lego Marvel's Avengers which took it's cues from the MCU.
It seems that marvel heroes travel to different periods in time to stop the villainous Kang! I am SO on board with this. I loved the first Marvel lego game. Here's hoping we see some X-Men in this one!

More info

LEGO-Marvel-Super-Heroes-2-Artikelbild.jpg?resize=280%2C150

Edited by Nessex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woo! I also loved the first one, and Lego Avengers. How much do you want to bet Spider-Gwen will be the pre-order exclusive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couldn't be any more excited!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Dave said:

will this have a 3ds version?

They've only mentioned the Switch. Perhaps Nintendo are trying to push people towards their new product by not having it on older systems? 
I noticed that there's no mention of PS3 either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Nessex said:

They've only mentioned the Switch. Perhaps Nintendo are trying to push people towards their new product by not having it on older systems? 
I noticed that there's no mention of PS3 either.

PS3 games have stopped being released. I haven't heard anything of any new games being released on the PS3. The Spider-Man game will only be PS4, The Telltale Guardians game is XBox One and PS4 and Injustice 2 is also exclusively next gen. The discontinuation of PS3 games isn't confirmed,but it seems likely. It was only a matter of time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2017 at 0:04 AM, Nessex said:

 I loved the first Marvel lego game. Here's hoping we see some X-Men in this one!

The X-Men Level was my favorite part of the first game! I hope they are in it.  If not, maybe they can have their own game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Joe Hill said:

The X-Men Level was my favorite part of the first game! I hope they are in it.  If not, maybe they can have their own game.

I would be 100% ok with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
UA-100768763-1