UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Unnamed X-Men boxset

Mnemosis

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

I would not assume that a two-pack intended for sale at SDCC is a pair of tertiary characters. We want maximum appeal and interest.

I guess, but if there's anymore guardians figures coming, kraglin would need to be there, hes kinda one of the breakout characters from the film, i don't know who else there could be, star lord had a lot of outfits in the movie, maybe the trench coat and scarf, or the zipped up jacket and jet pack from the beginning

Edited by FightTheDead118

25 minutes ago, Zylek said:

I cannot think of any unmade looks from the MCU heavy hitters though, can you say whether they are from Netflix or Movie? Or neither? ;)

Movie. Alt look for a hero and alt look for a villain. Not sure when it will be revealed, but I'm sure you'll all see it.

There will be a few Marvel Minimates comic covers revealed on Monday, for SDCC, and some Vinimates, but not the MM two-pack as far as I know..

1 hour ago, DSTZach said:

Movie. Alt look for a hero and alt look for a villain. Not sure when it will be revealed, but I'm sure you'll all see it.

There will be a few Marvel Minimates comic covers revealed on Monday, for SDCC, and some Vinimates, but not the MM two-pack as far as I know..

Calling it now

Peter with zipped up jacket and black eyes with regenerating ego, thats the only alternate look I could think of for ego, unless they did young ego, or david hasselhoff, which would be amazing, or unless you mean ayesha in her high priestess outfit

Edited by FightTheDead118

2 hours ago, youbastards said:

It's not going to be Guardians 2, DST has already closed the books on that.  It will most likely be a Spider-Man: Homecoming  or Thor: Ragnarok set.

Yeah, the Homecoming/Ragnarok dates line up much better. It's easier to come up with an exclusive for vol. 2 since it's already out, but that's probably not it.

If it's Homecoming, maybe battle-damaged Stark Spidey with a more Shocker-y Shocker?

Ragnarok is hard since we don't even know what the main releases will be. The movie seems big enough for an additional exclusive, but from what we've heard, it'll be pretty variant-heavy already. Still, something like Thor and Hela from their fight in the trailer could work.

15 hours ago, DSTZach said:

MOVIE!???! Dang it there goes my hope for a Phil/May two pack.

On 5/13/2017 at 10:04 PM, FightTheDead118 said:

I guess, but if there's anymore guardians figures coming, kraglin would need to be there, hes kinda one of the breakout characters from the film, 

On 5/13/2017 at 11:22 PM, Turtle said:

Kraglin was great. 

I just saw GOTG 2 over the weekend and I have no idea who Kraglin is.