UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Unnamed X-Men boxset

Mnemosis

Over in the wave 74 thread, it was said that that wave would be revealed in about a month's time, and that this box set would be revealed "soon". I can't wait to see the lineup, since if we're right it might be one of my favourite box sets ever, and if we're completely off base it would be kind of (tragically) hilarious. Hopefully I'll be able to knock off a couple of my biggest wants.

I'm guess the reveal will be part of the pre-SDCC announcements. Does anyone know when we usually start getting those?

Edited by BuffaloDelorean

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Over in the wave 74 thread, it was said that that wave would be revealed in about a month's time, and that this box set would be revealed "soon". I can't wait to see the lineup, since if we're right it might be one of my favourite box sets ever, and if we're completely off base it would be kind of (tragically) hilarious. Hopefully I'll be able to knock off a couple if my biggest wants.

I'm guess the reveal will be part of the pre-SDCC announcements. Does anyone know when we usually start getting those?

I not so secretly want us all to be wrong. I don't know why but the sadist in me keeps having this vision of Chuck and Zac drinking beers laughing and saying ohhhh they want this? Or OHHHHH soooo close. This just makes me laugh to myself.

Soon is... Today!

xmenbro.png

MARVEL X-MEN VS BROTHERHOOD MINIMATES BOX SET
JUL172800

A Diamond Select Toys Release! It's the 15th anniversary of the Marvel Minimates line, and to celebrate, we're going back to where it all began! This four-pack of Minimates captures two classic X-Men and two classic Evil Mutants in the 2-inch mini-figure form. A classically-styled Marvel Girl and Professor X team up to take on Quicksilver (in his green costume) and Toad - one of the first Marvel Minimates ever designed, in his first-ever release! Each Minimates mini-figure features 14 points of articulation and fully interchangeable parts, including unmasked hair for Jean Grey, a Cerebro helmet for Professor X, and alternate parts to turn Professor X into Mastermind! Packaged on a full-color blister card.
In Shops: Dec 27, 2017

SRP: $24.99

And another Xavier with a hole in his head.

Otherwise this set looks nice.

Oh, and too bad Jean doesn't come with alternate Wade Wilson chest and legs. Luke, sticker set, maybe? ;)

1 minute ago, suicidewatch said:

I love the inclusion of a Mastermind head and chest block. He's an easy custom with the Old Man Logan jacket and some random brown legs.

I think the Mastermind jacket is included.  It looks slightly different than the Prof. X suit jacket.

Edited by MisterMiracle

Awesome! Ms. Marvel is perfect. MiniMates officially beat out Marvel Legends to be the first toyline to finish the Classic X-Men #1 cover team.

I think my only critique would be that Pietro had dark green gloves, boots and shorts in the brotherhood days.

3 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

Fuck you and your tigers! This is a set we've all been waiting for! You know you're buying at least two of these. Do even try denying, you predictable prick.

Well I'm glad someone said it.

Old Man Logan duster should be included for Mastermind.