UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 75

mav-man

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any news on when these are going to be available? Also can we get any details on what extra parts and alternate looks we will get with these figures?  I know it won't happen, but I am kinda hoping for a pair of 3/4 length pant legs for Iron Fist so he can look like the way Sanford Greene drew him during the 2nd half of Power Man and Iron Fist.  I always thought that was a cool throwback to the original costume!

On another note like Zach said, these may not be as up to date when they release, which is fine but I am a little sad that we aren't getting Luke's Defenders yellow hoodie look.  I like that way better than the shirt and vest look but now we probably won't get that look any time soon.

I don't think we've seen Daredevil's hairpiece yet. I'm hoping it'll work for DoFP Rachel Grey.

It seems a little weird to me that Moon Knight doesn't have his moon-arangs. Was the tooling lost or something?

A pistol or two for Punisher would have been nice, but I'm not particularly interested in another of him anyway.

Hmm. I thought I put out everything, including DD's hair, but maybe I dropped it. I'm 99% sure he comes with it.

And old tooling is not necessarily available forever, or in all cases. It is impractical to pull multiple tooling blocks from the past, just to inject one piece and wall off the rest of the tool -- it can be done in moderation, but not in excess.  In some cases, rather than finding the old tool , the old part will be re-tooled in the new tooling block and injected with everything else. So tooling limitations exist even with old parts.

PM me any of your wants... let me see if I have anything I can trade you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, spidermatt said:

When is this series supposed to hit? Also will the toys r us series 25 hit before the end of the year? Im sooooo looking forward to all them spiderman mates and baddies.

The Previews solicitation says April 25th, but I don't know how accurate that is.

I can't wait for Moon Knight, Jessica, and Purple Man.

• 2 weeks later...

Marvel 75 packaging is designed, but no samples yet, so it's early 2018, maybe not April. No package pics of 74 yet, so that may be a little ways off as well.

In-package pics of TRU 25 were shot a month ago, so it's possible that will ship before the end of the year.

On 11/4/2017 at 12:01 AM, DSTZach said:

No, but it's a nice color.

I can't wait to see the tray shots. I may have missed it but do we know what parts of Quake are packaged with? I'm going to be purchasing a couple of the chest blocks to build up my SHIELD lady roster. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...