UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 75

mav-man

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

When I was a kid, my favourite toys were wooden trains and Lego. I got a Batman action figure with a claw backpack, and I was just annoyed that his cape was missing.

I guess I could be an anomaly, but I've heard similar things from others.

When I was a kid I used to draw and cut out Marvel characters for toys because they didn't have any figures for me to play with. I collected the ToyBiz line but that started at the age taht was probably a little too unacceptable for me to be playing with toys still. The struggle was real. Partially why I love and support this line. If this was out when I was a kid, oh the trees that would have been saved y'all.

If it was Cloak and Dagger, I would actually prefer Cloak to be an accessory. Make him a head with a large (movie Vulture size) billowing Cloak and a new stand piece that fits a head socket.

I know, but if we get them again (we need a new Cloak especially) that is how I would want them to come. Personally, I would want them as part of a Dark X-men wave with Black Emma, Dark Beast, Mimic, Daken, Mystique, and Namor. I think I am forgetting one....

14 minutes ago, Onyx_6 said:

I know, but if we get them again (we need a new Cloak especially) that is how I would want them to come. Personally, I would want them as part of a Dark X-men wave with Black Emma, Dark Beast, Mimic, Daken, Mystique, and Namor. I think I am forgetting one....

Weapon Omega, I think? I'm pretty sure his stint on Dark X-Men is the most memorable thing to happen to him, which is pretty sad.

Are there plans to show this wave at SDCC at all?  I am hoping it is a street level wave as well

Daredevil/Bullseye

Iron Fist/Misty Knight

Luke Cage/Moon Knight (With parts for Mr Knight, would that be 2 characters?)

Jessica Jones/Punisher

54 minutes ago, rman1115 said:

Are there plans to show this wave at SDCC at all?  I am hoping it is a street level wave as well

I really hope so. I know we just saw 74, but it's always good to see more Marvel comic 'mates.

54 minutes ago, rman1115 said:

Luke Cage/Moon Knight (With parts for Mr Knight, would that be 2 characters?)

Knowing Moon Knight, it probably could be. I don't think that's it, though. That's the toughest clue for me.

My ideal choice for the 2009 character would be Hercules (his recent solo made him pretty much street level) so we could get an ANAD Hercules & Spider-Man as a disguised Mark Waid Avengers pack. That's not going to happen, though, and if it did I'm not sure how well it would go over.

If we're right that this is street level, I'd pick Purple Man or Hellcat for the live action only character. Either one would be fantastic.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

SDCC is good news. Not too much of a wait.

My guess:

Modern Bullseye & Ghost Driver (with parts for modern Ghost Rider)

Modern Daredevil & Blindspot

Modern Luke Cage & Iron Fist

Modern Moon Knight & Hellcat

Are Daredevil and Moon Knight anti-heroes?

I don't think I'd count daredevil as one 

I'd looooooove to see Purple Man and Hellcat make the cut. Hoping Hellcat would be classic. PM doesn't really have a set look if I recall, suit or jumpsuit seems to do the trick. My ideal PM would be the crazy "stolen from Maximus' wardrobe" outfit he wore briefly in DD way back when, but I realistically don't expect anyone to make that one. I did a quick Google search and couldn't even find a pic of it.

On 7/14/2017 at 0:48 PM, Onyx_6 said:

If it was Cloak and Dagger, I would actually prefer Cloak to be an accessory. Make him a head with a large (movie Vulture size) billowing Cloak and a new stand piece that fits a head socket.

Agreed. I have mine displayed using a mister negative chest block just to give him something different. Would love to see them redone in their new x-men costumes or with their power switched costumes.

43 minutes ago, The Scarlet Spider said:

I would dig the Cloak accessory because it'd be easy enough to also find him a plain black body, plus I wasn't a fan of his face in the original release. 

Same. I use Mr Negative for that too.