UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 74

Dave

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, spidermatt said:

I hope the spider-verse character is either madam web or spider-punk. As for the other characters i have no idea. Im sure i'll be surprised and happy with the mix of characters, especially if we get more classic characters.

If it is Madame Web do you wnat the original one, when she deaged or Julia Carpenter?

23 hours ago, hellpop said:

You may be the only person ever to refer to Dargo Ktor as 'classic'. :lol:

Make that two people, HP.

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:45 PM, DSTZach said:

Three Avengers (unmade costume variations, mostly storyline specific)

One legacy Avenger (unmade)

One X-Man (unmade costume variation)

One Spider-verser (unmade)

Two unmade cosmic characters. One is an alien, one from Asgardian mythos.

Two villains. Two women. Two heroes with villainous leanings.

Okay... so

Rouge (woman, Avenger, X-Man, could be first appearance or Unity Squad costume)(also used to be a villain)

Iron Heart (legacy, woman, story specific variation, was an Avenger for like 5 minutes)

Kaine (Spider-verse hero w/ villainous leanings)(Also not technically Peter)(but they did use his Scarlet Spider suit at Walgreens)

Hydra Cap (cause he's everywhere right now)(also Avenger, story specific costume, villain or hero leaning villain)

Executioner (Asgardian villain)(helps he's got at least a bit part in the upcoming movie)

Pip the troll (classic Cosmic character, hero with villainous leanings, and why the heck not?!?!?!?)

Thanks, HP

Alternate guesses-

Superior Octopus (Spider-Verse, villain, was an Avenger while impersonating Spider-Man, new body is kinda a spider-clone)

Infamous Iron Man (legacy Avenger, certainly a hero with villainous leaning)

Either of the Neramani sisters (aliens, classic characters, female)

Did not know that about Executioner and Vic. Kinda been away a while. Thanks for the info.

So I'll stick with Iron Heart, since I'd be shocked (and more than a little ticked off) if they choose the current Quasar. (Cause if they pick this Jenny-come-lately to get a mate after waiting YEARS for the Wendel Vaughn version... :batter:) And exchange Ulik or Kurse for Skurge. 

Mostly naked, huh?
Ulik_rs.gif

Ulik is a troll from Nornhiem, one of the Nine Asgardian Realms.

So are we looking for mostly naked Aesir only? That narrows the field considerably.

Especially since the best know mostly naked Asgard related entities are Surtur of Muspelheim

Sutur-asgard.gif

And Ymir from Jotenheim

Ymir.jpg

5 minutes ago, Mirymate said:

Mostly naked, huh?
Ulik_rs.gif

Ulik is a troll from Nornhiem, one of the Nine Asgardian Realms.

So are we looking for mostly naked Aesir only? That narrows the field considerably.

Especially since the best know mostly naked Asgard related entities are Surtur of Muspelheim

Sutur-asgard.gif

And Ymir from Jotenheim

Ymir.jpg

Don't forget Jormungand and Fenris Wolf!

Okay... so who's been both an X-man and an Avenger...

Beast, Firestar, Wolverine, Havok, Rogue, Sunfire, Cannonball, Sunspot, Storm, Deadpool, Dazzler... 

Quicksilver was a member of X-Factor, two different X-Factors, Wanda never wore an X... and they are no longer mutants this week, may change later but for now...

Who am I missing?

And X-23 was ever so briefly in Avengers Academy...

Was Iron Heart ever an actual on the team Avenger though? Or are we focused on her because of media hype and DST's love of Iron Man variants?

23 minutes ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Ironheart hasn't actually been on an Avengers team (unless you count the new Champions), but she's a legacy of a founding member.

Got that part, Buff.

But the latest Wasp, Nadia Pym, is both a founding member legacy character, and she's actually been an Avenger. So has the Eric O'Grady Ant Man whose LMD is currently a Hydravenger as Black Ant. The Present White Tiger was on the Mighty Avengers team, with the newest bearer of the "Power Man" name.

Point being, we've locked on to Iron Heart hard for a variety of reasons, but she could be one of your four wrong answers.

29 minutes ago, Mirymate said:

Got that part, Buff.

But the latest Wasp, Nadia Pym, is both a founding member legacy character, and she's actually been an Avenger. So has the Eric O'Grady Ant Man whose LMD is currently a Hydravenger as Black Ant. The Present White Tiger was on the Mighty Avengers team, with the newest bearer of the "Power Man" name.

Point being, we've locked on to Iron Heart hard for a variety of reasons, but she could be one of your four wrong answers.

The reason we're all so focused on Ironheart is that Zach actually confirmed that she'd get a minimate. He didn't say where, so she could be the one in TRU 24 instead of here, but she does fit the clues for this wave.

Is anyone else getting their posts deleted when they press enter, or is it a problem on my end?

Edited by BuffaloDelorean

Again, information I didn't have yet, my new friend.