UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

wave 74

Dave

I'm thinking Hydra Cap and Ironheart are the two correct guesses, although I suppose Riri could be one of the characters actually in TRU 24.

Rogue in one of her Uncanny Avengers costumes definitely seems like a possibility, and the Spider-Verser could be any of the unmade ones.

I'm pretty confident that the Asgardian is Skurge, but I have no idea who the other villain could be. A cosmic villain best known for fighting a specific Avenger...

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I'm thinking Hydra Cap and Ironheart are the two correct guesses, although I suppose Riri could be one of the characters actually in TRU 24.

Rogue in one of her Uncanny Avengers costumes definitely seems like a possibility, and the Spider-Verser could be any of the unmade ones.

I'm pretty confident that the Asgardian is Skurge, but I have no idea who the other villain could be. A cosmic villain best known for fighting a specific Avenger...

Is this villain supposed to be unmade or an update? 

Could be Dormammu or Molecule Man. Both big cosmic threats and Dormammu has never been made for comics version. 

The unmade Avengers would have to be the Spider-Verser and the legacy character.

Hydra Cap and Rogue (Brotherhood or Uncanny Avengers) I'd say could both be considered villains.

Like the Spider-Verser, the other two new costume Avengers are hard to guess, since they could be pretty much anyone.

The cosmic villain is still bothering me, too.

17 hours ago, Mystery Man said:

I'm hoping for Classic Swordsman!

I would love a classic swordsman and he would fit the avenger who's also a villain theme.  However, I'm pretty sure that from the clues Zach gave in the early part of this thread (before the great "bendis debate" took it over for a while) that that seemed very unlikely.  Unless the line-up has changed at all that is as  I'm also pretty sure he said it was a mixed bag but it now seems to have an avengers theme? 

Apparently the lineup hasn't changed, just the way Zach described it. Initially, it was three Avengers in new costumes, an unmade legacy Avenger, an X-Man in a new costume, an unmade Spider-Verser, an unmade cosmic villain, and an unmade Asgardian villain. However, the Spider-Verser is technically an AU legacy Avenger by way of 616 Spider-Man, and the X-Man has been an Avenger too.

Edited by BuffaloDelorean

12 hours ago, Freaqualizer said:

Dear Zach, 

if we get Ulik or the Executioner, I will crap my pants. That is all.

Sincerely,

Kevin

I'd rather an Executioner before Ulik simply because Amora is so darned alone. Ulik would be an amazing figure, but might be more suited for a Thor wave. 

10 hours ago, CortherX said:

Rogue is about a lock, don't you think?

I'd say so, yeah. Fits most of the criterea (Avenger, X-Man, Villain). Only one that doesn't apply to her is Legacy, but there are plenty of other characters that could be. 

As for the villains, I think Executioner is a pretty good choice, but the cosmic villain is really rattling my brain. I wanna say it's Grandmaster, but he's pretty known for only fighting the Avengers. I really can't think of anyone else it would be. Korvac came to mind, but like the Grandmaster he's never really fought the heroes outside of the Avengers. 

On 06/06/2017 at 11:20 AM, NerdyTrev said:

Brotherhood Rogue!!

Holy Menstruation! If this is right I will be running around. Although I would love it if it came with two different hair pieces. Maybe even the touch hand that Puck came with.