UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Win A Cylon Elf! -Winners announced!

AdyCarter

The saddest part is that the "way over-due" Marvel list is nearly as long as the "produced" Marvel list!

Thor, Hawkeye, Namor, Dr. Strange, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Black Panther, Moon Knight, Angel, Beast (classic), Sabretooth, etc., etc.............................................................................

................................................................................

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on a sunfire is much needed!!!!!!!!

Age of Apocalypse Sunfire (which is how he looks now, but anyway) is what I asked for as well. My second choice is for Deadpool.

I also added at the end that I would love some Mortal Kombat minimates. Yes, I realize that it wasn't what he was asking for, but I already had his ear...

To enter simply send me a PM with your answer to the following question:

“Which Marvel character needs a Minimate the most?”

Please include the following details: you full names, shipping addresses and email addresses, these will be used by DST for their radical database, so please only enter if you are comfortable with becoming a DST radical (its a good thing, trust me)

5 winning names will be pulled from a hat on January the 1st.

Quoted and bolded because 25% of people cant read it seems. :P

“Which Marvel character needs a Minimate the most?â€

Please include the following details: you full names, shipping addresses and email addresses, these will be used by DST for their radical database, so please only enter if you are comfortable with becoming a DST radical (its a good thing, trust me)

That'd be me. Mainly because DST already has my info and I didn't think they'd need to put me on the list for the 4th or 5th time... :D If they need it just lmk.

“Which Marvel character needs a Minimate the most?â€

That'd be me. Mainly because DST already has my info and I didn't think they'd need to put me on the list for the 4th or 5th time... :D If they need it just lmk.

hey sorry about that Ady, I had assumed the same thing too :(

Can I have all your details please, it makes it easier for me to just assume people whom haven't given me their details cant read and don't really want to enter, rather than trying to work out if those people are already radicals and just aren't giving me their details.

Can I have all your details please, it makes it easier for me to just assume people whom haven't given me their details cant read and don't really want to enter, rather than trying to work out if those people are already radicals and just aren't giving me their details.

No problem Ady. Will do.

Good news (especially for the people who kept PMing me!!!!)

The winners are:

Samwise Gamgee

Amazing.JL

mav-man

storm 1:08

chewie6454

Congratulations you five, and many thanks to all whom entered. I'll be passing all the info onto DST on monday, so expect you're prizes after then.