UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Masters of the Universe Minimates!!!!!

1 hour ago, Padrino said:

Anyway we can convince the site owner to submit some of these designs to shapeways? That Sorceress is perfection!

I think some of them are on Shapeways. I forget the name of the designer, but I think they're the same.

25 minutes ago, hellpop said:

I hope that Chuck saw these....

I don't see MotU minimates ever happening. Same as G. I. Joe or Transformers. I can't see why Mattel or Hasbro would license out block figures to another company when they have Mega... Construx (?) and Kreo.

Ivan - you are a monster! Literally the only new franchise that i would lose my sh!t over is MotU.

Hopefully we'll see you next April with a Horde & Great Rebellion box sets. LOL

On 4/1/2017 at 11:09 PM, BuffaloDelorean said:

I don't see MotU minimates ever happening. Same as G. I. Joe or Transformers. I can't see why Mattel or Hasbro would license out block figures to another company when they have Mega... Construx (?) and Kreo.

Mattel licenses Masters of the Universe action figures to Super7. The beautiful thing about licensing is that it virtually eliminates risk on the part of the licensor. Whether the product is successful or not, Mattel gets paid either way. Even with Mega Construx, Mattel still doesn't offer block-style figures. They're going in a more realistic minifigure direction.

On 4/2/2017 at 0:06 AM, Onyx_6 said:

All those figures and we still can't get a Freakin' Tiger!!!! ?

Marry me.

I have my custom MotU mates but I would buy both of these sets twice over and use the extra set to improve my custom mates.

I would like to see more characters in the MotU series.  Teela, Zodiac, Man-e-faces, and many more.

But we do need a Battle Cat/Kringer which would open the concept of a tiger up for other lines........Walking Dead, for one.

Dave: I have ordered parts for the ones I felt comfortable with making.

I have Skeletor, Evil-Lyn, Faker, Man-at-Arms, Teela, & He-Man.  I have my version of Beast Man and Clawful and Buzz-Off.

I want the Official MotU Mates to rework using your parts to enhance the look of them as I like your parts a little better than some of the official parts.