UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Sooooo... The movie kinda kicked ass. I grew up with MMPR as a kid and also enjoyed Zeo, Turbo, Dino Thunder, and Ninja Storm and a few others. This was not a disappointment. It sets up Tommy's intro and Zeo. I'm excited to see my two favorite rangers (Tommy and the Gold Zeo Ranger) come to life again! I also like how there was some representation of the spectrum in there as an overwhelming number of people in my life and I think it was tastefully done. I almost liked seeing this more than Doctor Strange and that almost sounds blasphemous to myself saying it out loud but I honestly feel that way. Elizabeth Banks and the Yellow ranger were eh sometimes and the Zords were kinda eh but other than that I really really liked it.

I absolutely fucking loved this. Like way more than I thought I would and I'm no old school fan. Until I saw Linkara's History of Power Rangers I couldn't name a single character besides knowing them as [insert color here] Ranger. 

But this movie... damn this was a good time. All those actors have a career ahead of them because they took Power Rangers and managed to make the serious drama scenes not only work but stand out. Where were these guys for Transformers? So... good...

and how can there be any hate for a movie where someone gets literally bitch slapped into orbit?

8/10. Better than Kong. This bitch better get a sequel or I'm gonna be so mad. 

8 hours ago, Trekker 42 said:

8/10. Better than Kong. This bitch better get a sequel or I'm gonna be so mad. 

Like I said they set up Zeo and Tommy and I'm 90% sure they've already invested money to make this a franchise of at least 2-3 more movies. They only things I hope they doin. Forward is do the power coins forward and go like "Tyranosaurus", "Triceratops", etc. and maybe some Bulk and Skull.