UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Dark Tower

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

After seeing this movie I have to say I'm surprised at how comprehensive this line is considering it's a total of 6 unique figures. Throw in the Seer woman from that one village and maybe Jackie Earle Haley and you'd have everyone even remotely resembling an important character. 

Anyone found these at TRU yet? I had to skip the box set due to duplicates not being financially feasible currently, and I really want these. My two closest stores (one of which is Menagerie's as well) are flooded with the latest wave of Predators & Watchmen, so they're getting in new 'Mates without being wiped out by others.

13 hours ago, The Scarlet Spider said:

My TRU didn't get Pirates, I haven't checked in a bit but I doubt they got these either :/ it's lame. 

Same here. It took quite a while for another one in the region to stock them but I've yet to find them at my closest store. I did spot them at a TRU Express outlet for $6.95 each though.

Time to check TRU for Dark Tower 'mates again.

6 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Same here. It took quite a while for another one in the region to stock them but I've yet to find them at my closest store. I did spot them at a TRU Express outlet for $6.95 each though.

Time to check TRU for Dark Tower 'mates again.

I went the express in opry mills  on Saturday and saw nada. Absolutely no mates. Where are they in yours?

Edited by The Scarlet Spider

22 minutes ago, The Scarlet Spider said:

I went the express in opry mills  on Saturday and saw nada. Absolutely no mates. Where are they in yours?

It was on a little island near the cashier. I missed it on the way in because the 'mates were facing the back of the store but I caught them on the way out. They were the only Minimates in that Daytona Beach store.

I just picked these up in Madison during my lunch break. They had three of each set when I got there.

And @TENIME_art, is that Leo's hood from the mystic wave? But with the extra 'cloth' added to fill in where the shell was?

I still want to go see the movie!

On 8/22/2017 at 3:03 PM, TENIME_art said:

Has the Masked Tracker's hood been used before? There's a hole sculpted into the back of it, but he didn't come with any accessories to plug into it...

Okay, so the hood is definitely from Mystic Leo. My question is where was the scarf used before. I can't place that.

And I must say that the skirt is a creative reuse from the female zombie!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
9 hours ago, TBCphotography said:

So, not sure if anyone on here is a fan of the Dark tower book series, but I thought I'd try and make some novel versions of the characters, tell me what you think.5a89165f57d17_QCgunslinger.thumb.jpg.4ab084d7ffa7dd55ce902d234f60e4be.jpg

I've never read the series, but my first thought was that this would make an awesome Scott Eastwood custom.