UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

C2E2 Speculation

Kotter Comics

15th Anniversary; Waves 1,2,3 were released about the same time.

Wave 3 was Ultimate X-Men, so probably not a contender.

Wave 2 was Spider-man, DST always luvs them some Spidey.

Wave 1 was Mostly Daredevil, with a Hulk pack thrown in.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the 15th anniversary so we'll at last get a wave 15! Toad and Brotherhood Rogue, Johnny Blaze and Ghost Rider, Phoenix 5 Namor and Magik, X-Force Sunspot and Feral. Or Maybe Wave 15 Comic Ghostrider Blackheart and Ghost Rider (Blaze), Gravedigger and Thunderbolts Ghost Rider, Mephisto and Johnny Blaze, Ghost Rider (Ketch) & Vengeance.

"Box Set is one new classic character, two never-made classic costumes and one requested update, I think. Title-specific."

Based on Zach's two hints I'm guessing its an X-Men themed boxset. As they say "X Sells".

- Toad

- Hoodie Rogue

- Marvel Girl (Jean Grey)

- Classic Wheelchair Xavier (Can't think of any other X-Men that haven't been updated/redone)

33 minutes ago, fwoosheyman said:

Based on Zach's two hints I'm guessing its an X-Men themed boxset. As they say "X Sells".

- Toad

- Hoodie Rogue

- Classic Wheelchair Xavier (Can't think of any other X-Men that haven't been updated/redone)

That would be a hell of a box set.

1 hour ago, fwoosheyman said:

"Box Set is one new classic character, two never-made classic costumes and one requested update, I think. Title-specific."

- Toad

- Hoodie Rogue

Something like this would be the best case scenario for me. My first guess was along these lines, but with Juggernaut in place of his stepbrother.

Thanks to an amended agreement with Marvel via Disney Consumer Products, DST is going to reboot the entire Minimates line in the original 3" scale to make it more accessible to new consumers and more profitable for retailers. 

Happy anniversary.