Kotter Comics

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, MisterMiracle said:

Things...just...got...interesting!

Looking forward to seeing the artwork!

He didn't say what kind of artwork. Maybe, Zach is a painter and will be showing his collection of "bowls of fruit on a table" paintings. Or perhaps Chuck likes to lounge on the couch and makes Zack "draw me like one of your french girls". :D

2 hours ago, Polarboy said:

Why is everybody hanging out for Xavier

Yeah - this confuses me too. I feel like we have several definitive versions of Xavier already. I can't think of much that DST could do to make him better than the 90's version. 

5 minutes ago, Nessex said:

Yeah - this confuses me too. I feel like we have several definitive versions of Xavier already. I can't think of much that DST could do to make him better than the 90's version. 

The 90's one is good, but it was quite a while ago, and both classic Xaviers are very outdated. Personally, I've never liked the 90's hoverchair, so I'd really like to see  a definitive version of the standard wheelchair design.

31 minutes ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

The 90's one is good, but it was quite a while ago, and both classic Xaviers are very outdated. Personally, I've never liked the 90's hoverchair, so I'd really like to see  a definitive version of the standard wheelchair design.

Yeah - he's kind of a kit-bashable character though.
Suit and a bald head, and you're done. The Wheelchair that came with DoFP Xavier is pretty perfect, too.