UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2018 at 1:19 PM, Roccothegreat said:

the select figures are pretty cool, not the most dynamic but just standing there they really pop on the shelf. 

The Dusk and Heartless look really good, wish there was a way to buy them with out getting the other figures that aren't as well done

7 hours ago, Ninturtle said:

The Dusk and Heartless look really good, wish there was a way to buy them with out getting the other figures that aren't as well done

I don’t plan on doing much action with these so for a shelf pose I’m happy. But I can see what you mean, Deff he best deal for the price point compared to other KH figures though. Diamond usually wins in the price point department 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Series 3 of The Vinimates Will have Sora, Donald, and Goofy in their Nightmare Before X-Mas Outfits ( so we're presumably getting minimates of those later on). Some figures in Series 2 include Pete, Hooded Mickey, Master Form Sora ( Yellow), Tron Goofy and the Soldier Heartless. See them here.

DSC04069.jpg

DSC04070.jpg

DSC04071.jpg

Looks like this is our series 2? While I think what we have looks great, and I can't wait to army build the Heartless, I'm a bit worried. Only 1 new character? Was really hoping to see Riku and some more original KH characters on the roster. Maybe series 3 will deliver some more heavy hitters. That Light Cycle is absolutely to die for, though, I hope Sora has the Keyblade from Space Paranoids with him!