UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree, but whatever. They also didn't like Sora or Mickey or Dusk.

We made Mickey's Keyblade for the Walgreens action figure, exclusively, since all of the others have Star Seeker (?), so we know what it looks like. But I'll have to ask if the MM paint job is approved or pending. I can't imagine Disney didn't comment on it.

Edited by DSTZach

7 hours ago, Dio said:

This is what Mickey's keyblade is supposed to look like:

https://www.khwiki.com/Kingdom_Key_D

The other complaint that people on the KH reddit had is that the Axel figure's face is really bad.

I agree, something about Axel and Sora's face just looks so life less and inaccurate, was kinda surprised because selects usually look really good. At least the minimates look phenomenal.

Edited by Ninturtle

10 minutes ago, Dio said:

Is wave 1 only going to be composed of Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Mickey? No Riku, Kairi, or Ansem?

And Tron and Space Paranoids Donald. And Timeless Mickey and Donald. And the aforementioned three characters. But we've got a road map for a couple of waves with more characters. We're trying to start with key characters then move on from there. Roxas, Axel, etc.

3 hours ago, DSTZach said:

And Tron and Space Paranoids Donald. And Timeless Mickey and Donald. And the aforementioned three characters. But we've got a road map for a couple of waves with more characters. We're trying to start with key characters then move on from there. Roxas, Axel, etc.

Any idea if we're getting a Birth by Sleep Goofy, a Timeless Goofy, or a Tron Goofy? Those sets feel incomplete with out Goofy and Sora, but especially Goofy. 

Edited by Ninturtle

Official solicitation picture:

ba0b4f7a-27b9-4f9d-86fb-d3687f4b3e83.jpg

"One of the most popular video game franchises of all time is joining the Minimates family! The 2-inch mini-figure line that brought fans the highly popular Nightmare Before Christmas series will jump back into the world of Disney, with three new two-packs: Sora with , Mickey with Goofy, and Space Paranoids (in his Tron outfit) with the Tron villain Sark!"

Is the part about Sark correct? The picture shows Tron himself, and Zach has said Tron before, so is the description just wrong?

On 10/13/2017 at 11:52 PM, Ninturtle said:

Any idea if we're getting a Birth by Sleep Goofy, a Timeless Goofy, or a Tron Goofy? Those sets feel incomplete with out Goofy and Sora, but especially Goofy. 

Pretty sure we'll get all of them. We're just tooling Donalds first!

42 minutes ago, Smashmaster12 said:

Official solicitation picture:

ba0b4f7a-27b9-4f9d-86fb-d3687f4b3e83.jpg

"One of the most popular video game franchises of all time is joining the Minimates family! The 2-inch mini-figure line that brought fans the highly popular Nightmare Before Christmas series will jump back into the world of Disney, with three new two-packs: Sora with , Mickey with Goofy, and Space Paranoids (in his Tron outfit) with the Tron villain Sark!"

Is the part about Sark correct? The picture shows Tron himself, and Zach has said Tron before, so is the description just wrong?

From ToyNewsI.com:

"A Diamond Select Toys release! One of the most popular video game franchises of all time is joining the Minimates family! The 2-inch mini-figure line that brought fans the highly popular Nightmare Before Christmas series will jump back into the world of Disney, with three new two-packs: Sora with Donald, Mickey with Goofy, and Space Paranoids Donald (in his Tron outfit) with the Tron villain Sark! Each mini-figure features fully interchangeable parts and 14 points of articulation, as well as character-appropriate accessories, including Keyblades, Tron discs and more! Each 2-pack comes packaged on a full-color blister card."

Same Sark reference but different copy.

2 hours ago, TENIME_art said:

So the blind bags are only paint variants? I hope, as I still want them due to completion's sake, but less worried if I can't if they're not unique characters.

They aren't online paint variants, Birth by Sleep Donald has a new headsculpt and I think body scuplt, there's also the Shadow Heartless which is in the blindbags.