UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/26/2017 at 3:09 PM, DSTZach said:

Are you looking at the newest sculpts and paint apps?

They look fine to me, but there's a lot of griping in the fandom.

KHSet2_FINAL.jpg

KHSet1_FINAL.jpg

They look a lot better in this picture, but Sora head sculpt still seems off. Maybe it'll look better in person.

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, WinterSoldier said:

Wow this is a perfect line for me.  Looks like I'm back in, can't wait for these to come out.

I know, Kingdom Hearts was one of my favorite games as a kid so I'm beyond excited for these mates. Thy make me want to grab my old ps2 and play these games again.

• 1 month later...

I'm not 100% sure on Sora's jacket being painted on, I think a sculpted one would have been far better, but this is still really good. A few nitpicks would have to be that Tron-Donald has a data disc instead of his staff, and KH2 Mickey isn't paired with the Kingdom Key-D. If we get more Drive forms of Sora, he's gonna need some extra keyblades.

Does having a BBS Mickey mean that the characters from that game are possible for later waves? I'd die if DST made an Aqua. Fingers crossed that series 2 has Riku!

I'm pretty sure that's Birth By Sleep Donald on the back pedestal. That one is a mix of Series 2 figures and blind-bagged figures coming to GameStop. Not sure when we'll get to BBS Goofy and Aqua, but we're making them in the action figure line, so anything is possible.

Timeless Mickey and Donald are TRU exclusive. Tron and Space Paranoids Donald are specialty only.

6 hours ago, Trekker 42 said:

I adore these so much. I'll be supporting this line so hard. Hopefully it doesn't go the way of Godzilla. 

Zach will you guys be reversing the colors on Mickey's keyblade? It's kinda a thing. 

That's the onr grope I have with tjeese figures so far, hopefully we can get Mickey with an accurate keyblade.  That and some more Goofy variants like Donald has kinda suprised that Donald has 3 and Goofy has none. But still this is the most I've ever been excited for minimates, absolutley love these.

I am really excited for these, and I love the prototypes. I am curious to see which other Disney properties will get 'mated for this license.

1 hour ago, MisterPL said:

Is Shere Khan in the game?

I'm asking for a friend.

Yep he is. 

3 hours ago, Smashmaster12 said:

Unfortunately, no. There was a Jungle Book level planned in one of the games, but it was scrapped early into development. No tigers here outside of Tigger

Oh wait I was thinking of the Tarzan level - nevermind!