UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Just thought I'd start a thread for our new license. Let the speculation an led dream waves begin. 

I guess I'll start with 

Sora/Roxas  

Donald/Goofy

Mickey/Riku

Kairi/Namine (is that how you spell it?)

this license could easily push Marvel to the curb for me. 

Im gonna need at least 20 of every heartless....

edit: this is just a basic wave, ones that I would want to be real would be army builder heavy on the heartless. 

Edited by The Scarlet Spider

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sooooooo many possibilities. KH1 Sora/Dark Riku, Donald/Heartless Soldier/Goofy Maleficent, Cloud/Tigger KHII Halloween Town Sora/Luna Bandit, Simba/Leon, King Mickey/Dragoon Nobody, Roxas/Axel. Birth By Sleep Ventus/Experiment 626, Aqua/Scrapper Unversed, Terra/Zack, Mickey/Captain Justice Pete. Of course each pack should come with micro mates like Lion Sora, Mushu, Moogle, Chip and Dale, Jiminy Cricket, Abu, Piglet, et al.

I think the product is there, but no photos are allowed. So keep scanning the images from the DST booth and see if anyone captured a pic in the background.

From the Toy Fair thread, it looks like this is for KH1 only. So no Roxas, Axel, etc. Still so much promise, but I was dying for a ton of KH2 stuff. No organization 13 :(. 

Edit: But wait, Zach! Tron is only in KH2, right??

Edited by Josh2382
Confused

2 hours ago, Josh2382 said:

From the Toy Fair thread, it looks like this is for KH1 only. So no Roxas, Axel, etc. Still so much promise, but I was dying for a ton of KH2 stuff. No organization 13 :(. 

Edit: But wait, Zach! Tron is only in KH2, right??

He's KH2 and Dream Drop Distance but clearly not just KH1

I'm assuming Disney is wanting DST to keep things under wraps while things go into production. They've only recently started handing out the license to companies it seems, since there hasn't been a ton of figures for the games aside from Play Arts figures. Also, yay! Happy to hear that it's the better game. I'd love to see a box set with Sora, Donald, and Goofy in their data forms with a variant of Tron. :D

Is it safe to assume we'll see repeats of stuff like Peter Pan, Jack Skellington (to get more use out of their molded pieces) and Jack Sparrow (to get him in a different costume), or are we going to get nothing but new Disney worlds?

1 hour ago, MisterPL said:

Why would Tron figures be translucent?

The old TOMY tron figures were mostly translucent, i guess to show their "hallow-ness" or digital line art form  as seen in the movie as the black light type glow?

in reality, and hopefully, the minimates will be more of a glow in the dark type figure or  with glow details ala ultimate electro from walgreens wave 1

Edited by Mattallica