UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Toyfair 2017 Anyone?

hellpop

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, luke314pi said:

What about Bioshock or Borderlands? Both could be seen as evergreen at this point, and both did not have 2016/2017 releases.

11 minutes ago, Donny B said:

Did Castlevania get shot down? I remember some chatter about it but I didn't see anything ruling it out. It's got that new Netflix series in development... 

I'm not sure these would be colourful enough.

4 hours ago, Gmonkey2k said:

MY MONEY IS ON SMASH BROS.

Edit: Okay, here are the ones that haven't been shot down...

• BioShock
  • Borderlands
  • MegaMan
  • Castlevania
  • Resident Evil

Hmm..

God of War hasn't been shot down either. Since it doesn't have a release date yet there's a chance of it not coming in 2017. 

What about Toy Soldiers War Chest? I don't think its been mentioned ...... but, on a technicality, it features characters from Assassin's Creed, Motu, and GI Joe... all of these have been mentioned in the thread, all are pretty colorful, and all are something i'd like..... :D

I'm guessing Mega Man. It's definitely an evergreen franchise, it's nothing but colorful characters, I feel that Nervous would like that more than any of the others mentioned, and DST has done the character before in MvC, whereas I don't see Mario characters being all that easy to obtain a license for.

3 hours ago, TENIME_art said:

I'm guessing Mega Man. It's definitely an evergreen franchise, it's nothing but colorful characters, I feel that Nervous would like that more than any of the others mentioned, and DST has done the character before in MvC, whereas I don't see Mario characters being all that easy to obtain a license for.

Hmmm, I have to agree and also disagree with some of your comments. you were correct that out of all those options i would probably go with megaman. But the only thing i know about megaman, is that i know who megaman is. I don't know anything about any other character, or even the game itself. Which is more than i know about all the other games on the list. (not saying that they are terrible, or i don't like them, I just don't know anything about them because i never played them)

Also, I'd maybe get a megaman minimate becaue he is pretty cool looking, but I'd be more interested in his parts for other stuff. So, I honestly don't think any of those are my cup of tea.......

Mega Man could be awesome, but only if they made the villains from Mega Man 1 & 2 and didn't jump right into the much later Mega Man games. Almost every line for Mega Man just makes dopey Mega man variants from the later games and doesn't make any of the cool villains like Cut Man, Guts Man, Bubble Man, Air Man, Quick Man, Wood Man, Heat Man, etc...

ac8e645c419b029a8546fd8a92c2d1ed.jpg

Edited by SCW