UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I hope it's not an MMO, and it's a Third-Person Action Game with RPG elements, like Tomb Raider and Deus Ex (Crystal Dynamics' & Eidos Montreals' previous games, respectively). To be fair though, I think a team-based game is a mistake, as a solo one would've been better IMO. Still, I'm very excited about this! Between Insomniac's Spider-Man, Telltale's GotG, this and MvC, Marvel is really stepping up their VG game. And it's nice that they're diversifying, whereas DC keeps making Batman games (Arkham, Arkham Prequels, Telltale Batman, Arkham Sequel/Damian Game, and a Batman-centric Injustice). If only they could fix their comics division now...

PS: If you ask me, I'd love to see a Moon Knight game akin to Rocksteady's L.A. Noire. Or a Doctor Strange game that's a mix between Bayonetta/DMC & Dark Souls. Or...

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 were 1) Third person action 2) RPG 3) team based, and I loved both of them.

A 3rd chapter would be fantastic, even though this won't be it.  Hopefully, they can take some inspiration from the blend of genre.

19 hours ago, JediJohnson said:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 1 & 2 were 1) Third person action 2) RPG 3) team based, and I loved both of them.

A 3rd chapter would be fantastic, even though this won't be it.  Hopefully, they can take some inspiration from the blend of genre.

It may be close to that though. M:UA3 has been rumored to be in development for years now and this looks close to what those games were. There was also the canceled Avengers game from 2012 that was more of an action'y version of the UA games.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...