Wave 73 - Spider-man Homecoming

Mysterious Stranger

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, MiniMCMotu said:

These movie figures have so many scales.  They need to pick one and  go with it. Now I will have my 4" avengers standing next to my 2" Guardian's next to my 6" spidey figures?  Nope. Just Minimates for me, thanks. 

You do realize that hasbro's legends line includes all of those licenses, right? Your statement is really ignorant. 

2 hours ago, Heinous said:

You do realize that hasbro's legends line includes all of those licenses, right? Your statement is really ignorant. 

Hasbro Legends includes all those movie properties? I don't collect them. I just hadn't noticed them all at retail. 

5 hours ago, Heinous said:

I was referring to the made-for-play lines, but if you have a link to images for Spider Man Homecoming Marvel legends I would love to have it. 

I have decided that I don't like a young aunt May. Her defining character trait is that basically she is a giant pain in the arse, she needs to be a burden on Peter to create his characters struggle. Upon reflection even the Sally Field aunt May was too young, she ended up becoming a nurse and she was more then capable of getting her own damm eggs.