UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 73 - Spider-man Homecoming

Mysterious Stranger

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say Spidey, Vulture, Shocker, Tinkerer, Peter Parker, Aunt May, and Tony Stark (or Iron Man, if he puts on the armour) are locks.

Other guesses: "Michelle", Flash Thompson, Liz Allan, and Ned Leeds are going to appear, and there are several actors with unspecified roles, notably Donald Glover, and an undisclosed villain played by Bokeem Woodbine or Logan Marshall-Green (the other will presumably be playing Shocker). I guess Happy is possible too.

Maybe:

Spider-Man/Shocker

Vulture/Tinkerer

Peter Parker/Michelle

Villain/Flash Thompson

TRU: Tony Stark/Aunt May

I wonder how they'll do the web pits.  I like the ones from the best of, but it doesn't make sense/look that good for certain poses (arms up for example)

1 hour ago, Heinous said:

From a story telling stand point, why would that suit be in the movie? It picks up after civil war 

Oh we're getting an origin scene. Whether its a flashback or pre-credits clip scene, its going to happen. If there's one constant in comic book movies its that filmmakers can't resist telling Batman and Spider-man's origin stories.

19 minutes ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Kind of off topic, but I hope DST can release two comic waves between this wave and Thor: Ragnarok, so they'll be able to do something special for wave 75. Wave 25 had the first army builder, and wave 50 was the fan poll wave, so it would be great if DST had something planned for 75.

With my luck at just having purchased a lot of the xmen 90s mates for an arm and a leg, they'll re-release Gambit, Storm, etc.

21 minutes ago, Grayson said:

With my luck at just having purchased a lot of the xmen 90s mates for an arm and a leg, they'll re-release Gambit, Storm, etc.

I think the Blue/Gold looks have a pretty good place in my mind. I'd definitely buy them if they were rereleased, but I don't like them so much that I absolutely have to own them, and there's no way I'd buy them for eBay prices. Congratulations, though.

5 minutes ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I think the Blue/Gold looks have a pretty good place in my mind. I'd definitely buy them if they were rereleased, but I don't like them so much that I absolutely have to own them, and there's no way I'd buy them for eBay prices. Congratulations, though.

they were slightly better than ebay prices...but still an arm and a leg for me. 

6 minutes ago, Grayson said:

they were slightly better than ebay prices...but still an arm and a leg for me. 

I know what you mean, I have trouble keeping up with the regular waves. My personal "grail" is MvC3 Magneto, but the cheapest I can find him is about 40 dollars loose. I'm surprised he didn't get a Best Of rerelease. I mean, come on. It's Magneto!

1 minute ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I know what you mean, I have trouble keeping up with the regular waves. My personal "grail" is MvC3 Magneto, but the cheapest I can find him is about 40 dollars loose. I'm surprised he didn't get a Best Of rerelease. I mean, come on. It's Magneto!

we could be best friends lol! I really want that set for Zero...magneto would just be a bonus

22 minutes ago, CBMM1 said:

Well if you look closely, he's wearing it in the teaser.

That's true. I'll amend my guess to:

Final Spider-Man/Shocker

Vulture/Tinkerer

Peter Parker/Michelle

Aunt May/Tony Stark

TRU: Prototype Spider-Man/Villain

11 minutes ago, Grayson said:

we could be best friends lol! I really want that set for Zero...magneto would just be a bonus

That's pretty funny. I don't really have any interest in Zero, since I've never been a huge MegaMan fan.